Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

2 posters

Go down

On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Kevin Riley Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Swaer11[/url]

I see the questions in your eyes

I know what's weighing on your mind

But you can be sure I know my part

'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years

You'll only cry those happy tears

And though I'll make mistakes

I'll never break your heart

Drew sighed as he looked into his lovers eyes and saw all the questions that weighed on the young mind of Cody Rhodes. Drew knew it was his job to answer those questions and he would. He would make sure Cody knew they were okay, make sure he knew that Drew loved him even though they were no long a tag team. Drew stood from his spot on the bed and journeyed over to the bed of his lover. He sat own and pulled Cody into his arms. He would be like this so many more times to come, all always make mistakes, he was not perfect but he wouthrough the years just holding Cody.

Tears were welling up in Cody's eyes. He was scared of what the future held, he was scared Drew would leave him because tonight they were no lone the dashing ones. Drew gently wiped them away and kissed Cody softly. He had made mistake tonight by not having Cody's back, He would never break Cody's heart. He would never leave him alone.

I swear

By the moon and stars in the sky

I'll be there

I swear

Like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there

For better or worse

Till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart

I swear

"D-Drew..." Cody let out a small whimper and buried his head into his lover's chest.

"Shhhh, Cody, ya know were okay. I am here, im not leavin' ya. Don't worry about that." Drew cooed softly.

It was getting late, the moon cast a bright glow through the window, lighting Cody;'s skin and making him look angelic. But then again to Drew he was an angel, he was Drew's angel forever and always.

Drew would always be here to have and hold Cody, until the day he died. For better or worse, till death did they part. Drew loved Cody with every beat of his heart and this he would swear.

I'll give you everything I can

I'll build your dreams with these two hands

We'll hang some memories on the wall

And when there's silver in your hair

You won't have to ask if I still care

'Cause as time turns the page

My love won't age at all

Cody's sobs did not cease. Drew gently stroked his hair and dropped kisses on the top of his head. "Cody, look at me. Smile for me." And to Drew surprise he did. Cody lifted his head and gave a warm grin. Drew couldn't help but match Cody's grin with one of his own. He wiped the tears away with his thumb.

Drew knew in that moment that he would spend the rest of his life smiling at this man. He would make all Cody's dreams come true, he would be there when they made so many wonderful memories. And when Cody was old, unable to do much, Drew would do it for him. He would be Cody's light in the dark. He would make sure his lover would always be happy enough to smile like that.

I swear

I'll be there

I swear

I'll be there

For better or worse

Till death do us part

I swear

Drew held Cody and rocked him until he was asleep. Cody rested against Drew chest as he picked him up and carried him to Drew's bed. Drew laid him down and settled down beside his smaller lover. He pulled Cody to his chest so that the smaller man's back was pressed to Drew's chest.

Drew threw his leg over both of Cody's and tucked his shoulder under Drew's chin. Drew fell asleep like that, his soft snores feeling the room as the moon and the stars watched over them, lighting their faces as they swore an eternity together.

I swear

I'll be there

I swear

I'll be there

For better or worse

Till death do us part

I swear

I swear

Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty Re: On The 3rd Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Rick McGuire Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 am

GAHH!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I LVOE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Rick McGuire
Rick McGuire

Back to top Go down