Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

2 posters

Go down

On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

Okay, its 8:08 in the morning and you know your Mikey is stupid so I have managed to make you a pic and a vid and a fic that are in no way related really, well the pic and the fic or miz/Alex but thats it. So I hope you like your fifth presents and im sorry im tired, im an idiot, but I love you :3

On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Biatch10

“You can’t talk to me like that!”
Mike stared at his apprentice incredulously as Kevin threatened to walk away and not look back. Mike was the mentor, the champ so Kevin was supposed to listen to him, even if he was being unreasonable.

“Mike, I lost to Morrison tonight, I know you’re the one in the match but don’t you fucking yell at me! I am tired of this shit! You keep I up and im gone, im giving you fair warning.” Kevin hissed harshly to the small brunette who was tugging on his arm, trying to get him back into the room.

Mike sighed tiredly and gave another weak tug. He knew he was wrong to yell at his lover for something he really couldn’t help. Kevin was new and John was a very experience superstar. At least Kevin was trying for him. That should be enough, shouldn’t it? Yes but Mike was upset and an upset Mizanin did not listen and he sure as hell did not think before speaking.

“Kevin…” Mike gave him that look, that one certain look and Kevin lost his will to leave. He stepped back into the room and shut the door behind him. He thought Mike would be satisfied but he was still giving him that look, that look…That sad look where his big blue eyes became glassy and glazed, his mouth turned down at the corners , his bottom lip jutting out as he simply stared.

Kevin cocked his head to the side and frowned. “Stop that.”

“’Stop what?” He really didn’t need to ask, he knew what.

“That fucking look! That kicked puppy look.” Kevin’s brown’s furrowed at the flash of emotion in Mike’s ocean blue eyes.

Mike lowered his head and let Kevin go before laying on his bed, his back turned to Kevin as he curled into his fetal position. Kevin was hesitant but soon he followed his mentor to bed, spooning him from behind. “Mike….What’s bothering you so damn bad?”

Sure Mike was an ass but that was the usual him, Kevin knew a softer side, a sweeter side to the man he had grown to love. Mike did yell and he did have fits and Kevin being the dominate one, the smiling one, he let it go and continued to take Mike’s shit. But this time it was different in a way, he didn’t know why. Maybe because this time….He had really considered leaving.

Kevin waited patiently for the answer that never came. Not because Mike had fallen asleep, but because he didn’t want to answer, he didn’t want to admit that he was afraid of Kevin leaving him now. At first their relationship was nothing more than apprentice and mentor who also happened to be fuck buddies but somewhere along the lines…Mike forgot about his walls, they fell and shattered. Kevin then simply wormed his way under Mike’s skin and settled in his heart.

Kevin flicked Mike’s arm, his warm breath ghosting over Mike’s ear, making him shiver. “Mikey, talk to me….”
But Mike didn’t want to, he want to pretend this had not happened, he hated the way he always lost his temper with Kevin, Kevin was such a good man, a truly AWESOME lover and Mike treated him like shit. No one had any idea as to why Kevin stayed with him and took it, simply brushed off the spiteful words with a smile or a roll of his light brown eyes.

Not even Mike knew why and it troubled him. He hated to think ‘what if he is just playing me.’ And It was very possible but Kevin truly loved Mike too much to toy with him like that.
“Kevin….Shut up and stop asking all these questions…You’re getting on my nerves.”

Kevin growled and nipped at Mike’s ear roughly. “You don’t tell me to shut up. Not tonight Michael, now you talk to me and tell me what’s up with you.”

Mike shuddered and curled up tighter, his heart racing at the way Kevin took control. That was why Kevin was dominate, he was calm but harsh when needed and loving every other second. Mike loved that about him.

“Kevin, please…Imm tired and I don’t feel like talking about this.” Mike whined softly, hoping to God Kevin would take that and let it go. But he was never that lucky.

“Mike you can sleep when you talk now tell me now or the rest of this night will be spent alone on your part. We can’t be together if you can’t pull your head outta your ass and talk to me.”
Did he really have a choice now?

“Fine damnit. Well Kevin….I know I am unreasonable and shit and you usually take it but tonight you were really going to leave me. And I don’t see why you haven’t already. You could find someone who didn’t yell at you, sure they wouldn’t be as sexy as me but still…”

And there it was. Mike was scared he would leave to be with someone else. “Mike baby, are you fucking kidding me?” Kevin sat up and stared down at Mike with a look of disbelief, but part of him wanted laugh at the sexy comment, that was so typical of his lover but it was probably true.

Mike looked up at him, his head tilted as that look took him over again, his eyes watery as he stared up at his lover. “Kevin….”

“No you listen to me. Imma show you that I have all I need with you and More Michael Mizanin.” Kevin pulled Mike up before gently cupping his face in both hands, kissing him deeply with as much passion as he could ever possibly muster.

Mike whimpered into the kiss, his hands coming up to clutch Kevin’s shoulders as his apprentice kept their lips firmly pressed together. Their lips molding perfectly as Kevin slowly moved so Mike was lying on his back with Kevin hovering over him all without breaking the heartwarming kiss.

Mike’s troubles still weighted heavily on his mind, even as Kevin’s hand’s left his face to travel down his neck with his mouth, nipping and biting, sucking and leaving behind purple and red hickeys as he wet. Mike’s bottom lip trembled, his body reacted to his lover’s touch naturally but he himself didn’t react until he had become so lost he hadn’t noticed Alex removing his cloths. No, but Mike did notice when that hot mouth brushed a kiss to his pulsating head.

“K-Kevin?” Mike propped up on his elbows to watch as his lover placed butterfly kisses everywhere but that one place he wanted him to touch. Kevin kissed his inner thigh, his navel, and even to each of his balls. Kevin looked up and grinned at him cheekily when Mike let out a frustrated groan.

“Please…” Mike pouted down at him, his problem’s fading from him mind slowly but they were indeed becoming less and less prominent. Kevin gave a large grin and touching his tongue to Mike’s cock, letting it flatten before licking up and letting the wet mussel get to the tip before swiveling, earning please meows from him lover.

No questions were asked when Kevin offered Mike two fingers in which he tool into his mouth, letting his tongue massage the digits, coating them equally with his saliva. Kevin let out a low groan as Mike’s teeth gently scrapped his fingers as he got them good and wet.
Kevin pulled his fingers away before gently putting a hand to Mike’s chest and pushing him down so he was flat on his back. Kevin dropped sweet kissed to Mike’s inner thigh as he easily worked one finger at a time into his lover, Mike’s low rumbling groans and whines filling the room.

“Feel good?” Kevin chuckled as Mike’s back arched off the bed, his ass wiggling to force the digits deeper inside his tight heat.

They did this often; made love. Mike didn’t feel any discomfort really, the first few seconds were a little uncomfortable but it soon got better. Kevin was an expert with his fingers, his other hand knead Mike’s perfectly globed cheeks apart as Kevin let his tongue flick the small space between Mike’s hole and his sex.

Mike didn’t need much prep so it didn’t take long before he was squirming and begging Kevin to get inside him.

Kevin pumped his cock a few times slowly, smearing the precum to provide some lubricant before positioning himself at Mike’s tight heat. “Ready Mike?”

“I was born ready for this, now hurry up.” Mike whined, lifting his ass and pressing Alex to his hole.

Kevin grunted and was ball deep in his lovers tight channel with one swift thrust on his strong hips. Mike let out a pleasure cry as Kevin was finally fully sheathed inside him. Kevin was still for a moment, letting his older lover adjust before Mike slowly rolled his hips and let out a high pitched whine. “Kev, move! Come one please…”

“You don’t have to bed baby.” Kevin smirked as he pulled out, only the tip if his throbbing head remained inside before he roughly thrust back in, repeating this over and over again, setting that pace as rough and quick.

Mike never got tired of this, the feeling of Kevin inside him. It was so perfect, Mike’s velvety heat od Mike hugged Kevin like a glove, night and tight, almost choking him but not quite there. Mike withered in pleasure as Kevin rammed in and out of him. He felt white, sportingly hot pleasure shooting through his boys and leaving behind tingles as bright stars lit in front of his face. No, Mike would never tire of this and he knew it.

“Mikey, God Mike...So good…amazing.” Kevin panted heavily as he continued thrusting his hips, going harder and deeper into his lover with a bruising force, his fingers leaving whelps on Mike’s otherwise perfect, defined hip bones as he held him still.

They continued like that, Kevin panting words of endearment to Mike was as h made love to him, tried to prove that Mike was everything and he would never need anyone else.
Mike was even staring to believe this as he came hard, a loud cry of his lovers name bursting from his kiss swollen lips, plump and pink as Kevin gave him one last kiss before coming right behind him, riding out his orgasm harshly.

Kevin soon pulled out, earning a small wince from Mike before he was pull atop Alex’s chest. He nuzzled But the strong chest he was laying on lightly, his eyes already slipping shut.

“Hey, Mikey, I love you boo.” Kevin grinned tiredly, even though all he got in response were his lover’s tired snores. Kevin was sure Mike now knew he was loved and that Kevin took all his bull shit because Kevin loved him. But Kevin also had a breaking point and now, as he looked down at Mike on his chest, sleeping peacefully, looking like the angel e truly was…Kevin was pretty sure Mike would be careful not to push him past that point.

Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty Re: On The 5th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Rick McGuire Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THISS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! ALL THREE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! AND in the vid... WOWWW Rick is a whoreeee hehehe Smile
Rick McGuire
Rick McGuire

Back to top Go down