Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 8th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You<3

Go down

On The 8th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You<3 Empty On The 8th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You<3

Post by Kevin Riley Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm

On The 8th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You<3 Picnik12

Sleeping sweetly I see my lover. He is small but strong, his heart fluttering as I brush my fingertips across his tanned skin. Soft breaths in the room alerts me that I am not sleeping alone. I love it; it reminds me that I am not imagining him, imagining Rey beside me. His eyes dancing behind his eye lids, I kiss each one softly, caressing his cheek gently.

"What would I do if I didn't have you?" Soft spoken, words of adoration, sweetly being uttered from kiss bruised lips, still swollen from last nights ventures. I remember his small body withering under me, his soft pants and whimpers, small loving groans and moans of my name. How sweet the sound no one but I shall ever know.

His warm lips, pressed firmly to mine as I made love to him, swore this love would last forever and maybe it will but how can I know that? I can't so I simply hope and pray that im not wasting my days away but then I know im not. I couldn't possibly be, for every minute, every second spent with him is precious. How could anyone ever think anything with this amazing man is waited, they would have to be mentally challenged.

Im my thoughts I laugh. I sound so hopelessly in love…I am hopelessly in love and it feels wonderful. Though I fear the hold this man has on me I do not regret letting myself fall. My ranting thoughts are not something to be pushed aside to. It should be used to teach people who are like me…like I was before I fell. They need to learn what it feels like to live and I live….my life bright and colorful as Rey opens his bright eyes and gives me a breath taking smile no matter how small.

He cuddles up to me, buries his sweet face in my chest. My arms wrap around his waist tightly as I rub his back and card my hands through his hair lovingly. This is what it feels like to live, an indicator that im alive is the way my heart speeds up and slams against my rib cage when he looks at me. The butterfly's in my belly when he speaks a word. The ever present electricity that strikes through me to my very core at his touch. I am alive and he reminds me of it, without him I feel dead, like I have a life with no meaning that does not matter but he assures me…I am loved and he is always caring.

He pulls away before pushing me down and laying on my hammering chest. I look into the face of my angel and know I have found grace…Hoe heavenly….you won't know unless you see.

"I love you Alberto." A soft whisper…..How sweet the sound of the voice, how sweet of the owner of that voice to save a wretch like me.

I surrender.

"I love you too Rey."

(((Im sorry its so short, I just felt....poetic while writing it so if you dont like it I will re write it for you)))))

Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down