Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Property of Zachary Evan McGuire, DO NOT READ.

Go down

Property of Zachary Evan McGuire, DO NOT READ. Empty Property of Zachary Evan McGuire, DO NOT READ.

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I got this idea a while ago. I thought it'd be fun to make journals for my characters. I'm working on one for Rick and this isn't finished. I just got a few done.
The first entry is of the night Zac met Quincy.
"Dear Journal,
Wow. Tonight was just… eventful.
I got pissed and shit, so I decided to run away. I made my way to some park and sat down. I thought no one was there so I pulled out my pocket knife and cut my wrist and BAM! Out of nowhere, sex god! He hopped out of a tree, made me think of Tarzan. I don’t know why he had this effect on me but I thought, maybe just maybe, I could be his Jane. Then I felt like a chick so I stopped real quick. Anyways, he tells me cutting is fucked up. Like I do with everyone else, I went to snap at him but then his eyes caught me off guard. They were so big and brown and even now, a few hours later, when I close my eyes they’re all I see…. Goddamnit. Anyway, I softened a bit and told him I could do whatever I wanted. We talked a bit and he somehow knew I was related to memaw. He asked who my parents were. I wouldn’t budge but he grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes and… I couldn’t resist anymore. He’s just so… hot. I feel like such a girl but I don’t care anymore. He’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen… Moving on, sorry, I get distracted easily. I told him Kevin and Rick were my parents and he insulted my momma. I slapped him but he laughed and said it didn’t hurt. Then he said he was taking me home. I didn’t wanna leave him though… he said he was at that park a lot and I could come see him whenever. I really want to. He carried me home over his shoulder, I fought like I didn’t like it but I loved it… his hands on me… So we got home and momma and daddy were having a fit, bawling. I tried to tell em I was okay but apparently they don’t like the guy for some reason. Daddy was pissed and momma wouldn’t stop bawling. The guy said he wouldn’t give me back til momma kissed him. Gee, wonder why daddy hates this guy? So, momma pecked his lips but the guy shoved his tongue in his mouth….
That pissed me off… momma kisses daddy only and well… if the man wants to kiss someone, fourteen year old who is more than willing, right here. The guy said something about memaw’s tight ass and left. Momma was still crying and he asked me why I left. He got upset when he realized I was trying to run away. I apologized and told him I wouldn’t do it again… but I was gonna go see that guy again. Everyone had a fit and told me I couldn’t. Well I’m gonna no matter what so they can kiss my ass. I went off to my room and memaw followed. They told me his name was Quincy McDaniels. Turns out, the guy raped memaw. And he molested momma. Damn. I don’t like that but… I dunno. I was trying to get memaw to leave so I could go back out to the park but he wouldn’t budge. He asked why I wanted him to leave, he said “So you can go flirt with the old pedophile child molester?" He laughed, joking but I blushed and said no. Wrong move. He flipped the fuck out and started screaming and asking if I had a crush on Quincy. Once he calmed down we talked about how he wasn’t safe for me to like. He has a kid of his own which he got when he raped memaw. And he’s in his hundreds… Well that’s all I got for now. I’m just writing on your face while I wait for everyone to fall asleep now… so I can go back out. You’ve bored me now, buh bye…"
And here is a pic I made with it, in my mind, the background is the park.

Property of Zachary Evan McGuire, DO NOT READ. Tarzan10

Second entry, when Quincy proposed. We haven't written this part yet, but oh well.

"Dear Journal,
HE PROPOSED!!! He really fucking proposed! I can’t stop smiling and just… GAH! I’m dancing around the room as I write this but shh, don’t tell. He’ll laugh and call me precious again if he knows how happy he’s just made me. The ring is fucking gorgeous! Just, I can’t believe he proposed! Okay, prepare for girl time…
This is just so surreal… I’ve always dreamed of this… Falling in love. I’ve wanted it but I never thought it would really happen… everyone thinks its weird, cause he’s so old but I don’t think of him as old. He’s still good in bed and it ain’t like he acts like some old fart. He’s sarcastic and a smartass and I love it. I feel like… a baby compared to him. I guess I am. I’m tiny and whiny and… he’s made me swear not to say this but… I’m technically writing it so I’m a whore. I really do hate myself. It’s gotten better I guess but y’know, I’ll never really think I’m all that. Anyways, I just… ever since we got together I’ve had dreams… of him waiting up there in his tux… that gorgeous smile on his face as I walk down the aisle with daddy in my white tux… I’ll get Vikki to be flower girl, she’ll love that. I have every detail just so worked out in my head. I don’t want anything huge. Just a wedding outside, that’d be nice. Oh! At our park! That’d be perfect. Yupp, I’m set on it. I’ll ask him tomorrow. Oh, this is gonna be amazing! I can’t fucking wait…
If only momma would talk to me…
I’m not gonna let momma ruin my mood. Bye…."

Third entry, when Quincy hit Zac.

"Dear Journal,
Quincy’s sleeping so I’m writing this… He’s curled up on the other side of the bed right now… I flinched every time he touched me so he started crying and rolled away… I’m just… terrified.
He… HIT me… I never thought he would. But he did. My face is bruised to prove it… its all purple and blueish, then there’s red and pink around it. It looks awful… I haven’t looked in the mirror all day cause it makes me wanna cry. I just can’t believe it, he hit me… I just keep saying it over and over… he hit me… UGH! It doesn’t make sense! I wanna fucking crawl in a hole and die… Quincy was the one thing that I KNEW would never hurt me and… he did. God, I guess this was how memaw felt. Momma’s so lucky. I know daddy will never hit him like that..
I’m sorta afraid of Quincy now… well a lot afraid. Everytime he raises his voice I jump. If he makes a sudden movement I flinch and I can see the hurt in his eyes. He starts to cry… and then I feel bad. I don’t mean to upset him.. Really…. It’s just my reaction at the moment… Bye."

Fourth entry, when Rick and Quincy were flirting.
"Dear Journal,
My god. I’m about to have a fit. I swear, Quincy and dad were flirting just now, I mean what the fuck? I’m glad I got them to not hate each other but to be honest, I’d rather them hate each other than flirt all the time. Quincy fucking SUCKED ON HIS NECK. Left a mark too… fuck faces… anyways, I tried to brush it off, acting like it was nothing but apparently momma got upset too. He quick took dad away and kissed him… I love momma. Next time they start that shit, imma slap one of them. After momma and daddy left, I brought it up to Quincy, asking him if he had some sort of crush on daddy or what. He bust out laughing for a minute and then looked like he might be sick. Then he told me that I was his precious and he only wanted me so I’m good now. Well…. Not completely, still a bit upset but I’ll deal. Ugh, I just shuddered. Daddy and Quincy is a scary thought. Well, Quincy is awake I think, judging by the way his hand is groping me. Imma slap his ass. Bye."
Thats all I got so far and I plan on writing much more <3

Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down