Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea.

Go down

Idea. Empty Idea.

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Mikey, this is the idea I wanted to show you. We dont have to do the pregnant thing if you dont' want to and if we do, we dont have to make him ever find the kid unless you want to.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Mark quit it!” Zac giggled, swatting playfully at Mark’s hands as they tickled his ribcage.
Mark gave a wicked grin as he continued attacking Zac with his fingers.
Eventually, the tickling did subside into little caressing motions of Zac’s ribcage.
Zac smiled softly up at him. He wasn’t happy without Quincy. Far from it. He still wouldn’t let Mark kiss or fuck him. But sometimes, Mark made the pain go away. Stop for just a minute or two at a time. And that was the only reason Zac kept him around….
Well that, and he didn’t want people pitying him. Saying “Oh that poor boy, Quincy’s moved on with Jen and he’s still not over him.”
Fuck that.
It was true but so what?
Zac was lost in his thoughts as Mark went for his pants button. Zac thought nothing of it as his pants were slid down and thrown off. They gave each other head sometimes. No big deal.
But Zac was shocked when he felt something pressing against his hole. He gasped, looking at Mark incredulously and before he knew it, Mark’s dick was in his ass.
“MARK!” He screamed, slapping him across the face. No one but Quincy had been inside him and that was ruined now.
But no one had bothered doing a background check on Mark. They just assumed he was good… Not exactly the case.
He bit down on Zac’s shoulder, leaving a mark that would surely scar.
Zac cried out in pain. The pain from the bite and the pain in his ass. No prep or lube and he hadn’t fucked in a while.
“Mark what are you doing?” He whispered.
“Whats it look like I’m doing genius?” He rolled his eyes as he began ruthlessly fucking Zac into the mattress.
Zac was bawling. Everytime Mark touched him, it felt like someone was touching him with hot pokers…
Only one he wanted touching him like this was Quincy….
“Mark stop!” Zac begged, confusion and hurt clear in his eyes.
But Mark only sped up, thrusting in and out, slamming into Zac’s tight ass. Harder, faster, deeper. Even when Mark hit his prostate, Zac didn’t achieve an erection. This was hell.
He cried harder, screaming for Quincy to come and help him.
But of course, Quincy didn’t hear.
No one heard.
By the time Mark came, Zac was curled in a ball on his side, sobbing into the pillow.
Mark seemed to snap out of whatever daze he was in and gasped.
“Zac! Shit…. Shit, I’m sorry…” He exclaimed, trying to hug him.
Zac pushed him off, glaring.
“Fuck off! I can’t fucking believe you!!” He shouted. He’d trusted Mark…
But this angered Mark.
Mark struck Zac across the face, eyes dark as he looked into Zac’s horrified baby blues.
“Your ass is mine Zac. You speak a word of what just happened to anyone and I won’t hesitate in making your life a living hell.” He hissed ominously.
Zac blinked, whimpering and shrinking back.
And it continued like this for a month.
To everyone else it seemed like nothing had changed. When it was time for gettogethers, Mark would arrive, arm thrown around Zac’s waist as always.
But now… the arm was a little tighter, Zac was pressed close to him. There would be times when Mark would make a sudden movement with his hands and Zac would cringe or flinch, just barely. Only people who knew him the best noticed it. His mother and Quincy… Zac would try to walk off and talk to Quincy. Mark would roughly grab his wrist, squeezing hard and tugging him back to his side. The next day, there were finger shaped bruises on Zac’s arm. So many little things…It burned Zac… he needed it to stop but Mark by now had threatened to hurt his babies if Zac told… and Zac couldn’t let that happen…
But Quincy, who had noticed Zac’s odd behavior lately, had let his jealousy get the better of him. He was doing a thorough background check on Mark.
He was shocked at what he found.
Mark had spent almost ten years in prison for rape and sexual assault.
Quincy about had a fit. Not his precious….
He had set off for Zac’s house the second he found out.
Zac meanwhile was bent over the toilet, throwing up.
For once, Mark had left and Zac was alone.
Quincy burst in, frowning and kneeling by Zac’s side.
“Precious… are you alright?”
Zac jumped and shook his head no.
“Zac…. You need to leave Mark.” Quincy said gently.
“No.”
“Zac… he’s not good…”
“So?”
“He’s a rapist.”
“I know.”
“You know?” Quincy blinked. “Oh precious…. I’ll fucking kill him if he-”
“No, he hasn’t…” Zac lied, shaking his head as he threw up again.
“Why are you puking?”
“Hell if I know….” He grumbled.
“….Why won’t you leave Mark?”
“Cause he’s helping me get over you.”
“But…” A pause. “He could seriously hurt you Zac…”
“You hurt me worse than anything he could do. You left.”
“Precious…”
“Just… stop. Don’t you have a psycho to get back to?”
Quincy sighed and stood but he was far from done. He would make sure Mark didn’t hurt his precious….
But he didn’t know, that it was too late… two months too late…

Zac let out a furious scream as his pregnancy test came out positive. He began crying, hot tears streaming down his cheeks as he threw it at the wall. No…. He couldn’t be…
He needed an abortion. Now.
He’d sworn never to kill his child like Sydney had killed him but… desperate times call for desperate measures….
He couldn’t go to memaw for an abortion… no one could know he was pregnant.
David? No, he would tell Dewayne, Dewayne could tell the family.
So he’d do it himself. Nice, old fashioned way. He grabbed a knife from the kitchen and walked outside. He walked far, far away, into the woods. He sat down, hidden behind trees. He took a deep breath, holding the knife out in front of him, blade pointing towards him. He gripped it firmly and plunged it into his stomach, screaming in agony. But he didn’t stop. He kept going, repeatedly stabbing himself in the gut. When he finished, he was bleeding to death, the knife slipped from his grip to the grassy ground as he slumped over, blood everywhere.
Soon, Zac was dead… but the baby was too.
Quincy had just been out walking when he found Zac.
He fell to his knees beside his ex lover.
“Precious!” He gasped, hands running over the bloody abdomen. “Oh precious…” He cried silent tears as he held Zac to his chest, waiting for him to wake.
When Zac did, he looked up at Quincy curiously.
“What are you doing….?”
“Waiting for you to wake up.” He hugged Zac close, kissing his forehead.
“Quincy… stop this. Either we’re together, as in engaged again or we aren’t. Which means you can’t be all cuddly with me…”
“Zac…”
“I’m done. It fucking hurts me.”
“Zac…”
“I need you Quincy. I’m done asking and begging. I NEED you goddamnit. I can’t take it anymore. I’m not using this as a threat, I’m just informing you, if we aren’t getting back together… I’m killing myself until I just don’t come back.”
“Precious…”
“I’m serious.”
Quincy took Zac’s face in his hands and pressed their lips together.
“I need you too baby…”
Zac managed a small smile, kissing him repeatedly, arms around Quincy’s neck.
“Now, why were you hurting yourself precious?”
“Because….”
“Because why? Tell me right now. No lying…”
“Mark…”
Quincy tensed up.
“What about Mark…?”
“I can’t tell you.” He closed his eyes, shaking his head.
“Zac.. You tell me right now.”
“No…” Zac whispered.
“Did he… has he hurt you?”
“No….” Zac lied as he turned away.
“He has…. How bad, precious? What did he do to you?”
“He…”
“Baby just spit it out…”
“He raped me!” Zac sobbed, burying his head in Quincy’s chest as he held on to him.
“Oh precious…” Quincy held him close but his eyes were filled with rage.
“H-he f-fucks me e-every n-night!”
Quincy was fuming, hands in fists, jaw clenched.
“I’ll fucking kill him..” He snarled.
“I-I… do you s-still want m-me?”
“Precious, what are you talking about? Of course I still want you!”
“B-but… I’m d-dirty…. He took what was y-yours… you aren’t t-the only one I’ve b-been with now….”
Quincy’s heart constricted painfully.
“Baby…. That hurts. It does… but I still want you…” He kissed him softly. “But precious, why didn’t you just tell me the first time?”
“B-because he threatened to h-hurt our b-babies….” He sniffled. “I-I was so close one t-time… I c-called you and just as y-you answered, he br-brought V-vikki in the room… he had a kn-knife to her t-throat… she s-still has a s-scar where he s-started to cut h-her…”
Quincy growled, lifting Zac and running back to their old home.
Luckily, Mark wasn’t home.
“Get Vikki.” He told Zac.
“Vikki! Get down here!” Zac called. Moments later, Vikki zoomed down the stairs, eyes darting around for Mark. She was terrified of the man they’d once called twinkle toes…
“He’s not here sweety.” Zac whispered gently.
She sighed of relief, eyes widening when she saw her mother in Quincy’s arms.
“DADDY!” She exclaimed, pouncing on him.
He kissed the top of her head but sat her back down.
“Daddy, oh please tell me you’re coming back!?”
“I am baby.” He nodded.
She beamed, almost crying with joy.
“Now sweety, lemme see your neck..”
She bit her lip but tilted her head up. He placed a gentle hand on her neck and rubbed away some makeup, noticing the scar.
“He’s a dead man…”
“Quincy… not yet. You can kill him. Please do but… I want to dump him myself first. Be a big boy.”
“Precious… if he touches you again, after I know he does it… I’ll never forgive myself.”
“He won’t. Trust me… I’ll get him out of the house, you move your things back in and then meet me at this club okay?” He wrote an address on Quincy’s hand.
“…. okay precious.” He sighed but nodded. He couldn’t deny Zac anything.
“Go pack some things please. While I get him out of the house.” Zac nodded. Quincy sighed but walked out the door.
“Vikki go to your room please.” Zac nudged her gently.
She frowned but ran off.
Zac took a deep breath as Mark walked in the door. He immediately took Zac’s hand and began walking to the bedroom.
“Mark… Mark baby…?” Zac spoke up softly.
“What?”
“Can we go out tonight? To this club?”
“Why?” Mark turned around to face him.
“Because I haven’t sang in a while and I have this song I wrote for you…”
A pause while Mark contemplated this…
“Fine. Whats in it for me?”
“the song.”
“Why the hell would I want your shitty song?”
“Well.. If you take me out, tonight I won’t struggle….”
“And?”
“And… I’ll come for you…”
“And say my name.”
“Deal.” Zac nodded. Only because he knew this wouldn’t happen…
“Alright. Lets go.” Mark nodded, leading Zac out the door.
Once they arrived at the club, Mark sat at a table as Zac waited for a turn on the stage.
Quincy had done as Zac asked and moved his things back in. He had thrown Mark’s stuff out a window. Now he walked into the club just as Zac was about to begin singing.
“Well… this is a song I wrote myself. Its for my boyfriend Mark.” He smiled.
Quincy looked confused as he took a seat. What was Zac doing?
Zac began to sing.
“I'm in love with somebody
Found someone who completes me
I'm in love with somebody
Oh yeah!” Zac began. Mark was smirking from his seat while Quincy looked slightly hurt. Had Zac been lying? Was Zac playing him for a fool? And then…
“And it’s NOT YOU!” Zac screamed into the mic.
Quincy smiled and Mark gaped.
“Read my finger whatcha gonna do?
See these lips are all done talkin' to you
I don't mean to bruise your ego
But I've had you nailed down for so long
And I don't see your name on my tattoo!” At this point Zac’s shirt was thrown off and he spun around, showing the crowd the tattoo on his back that read “Quincy” in a heart.

“Hope you understand
It's been a long time coming
It's for the best
No offence
Oh yeah
And it's NOT YOU!
I know who you think you are
Sorry I've turned you on but I'm kissing you off
Your lines are whiskey and cigarettes
They're not enough to make me forget
I've got someone who has raised the bar
I've heard it all before
Stop spinning your wheels
I'll show you the door
No hard feelings
Oh yeah
And it’s not you!
You've probably never been shot down before
I'll try and make it easier
I'm in love with somebody, oh yeah
AND ITS NOT YOU!” Zac finished to thundering applause as Mark stood and stormed onto the stage. He was about to hit Zac when a hand closed around his throat. Quincy had him by the neck.
“That’s right boy. You and Zac are done.” He snarled and looked up at Zac. “Can I kill him yet?”
Zac nodded.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
There, so message me on BJWHF and tell me what you think.

Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down