Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To Empty I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Evan walked to his seat quickly. He hated being the new kid. He hated being stared at. He kept his head down, hoping to remain unnoticed......
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To Empty Re: I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Alex was the exact opposite, he strolled into the class room with a few of his friends from the football team, laughing loudly at the joke he'd just told. He wanted to make sure everyone saw what a good time he was having. He wanted everyone to admire him. And they did, everyone's head turned towards him as he walked to his desk. He chewed his gum openly, knowing the teacher wouldn't yell at him even though there was a no gum chewing policy. That's when someone caught his eye across the room. One boy, who hadn't looked as he entered.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To Empty Re: I Shouldn't Love You, but I Want To

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Evan chewed his lip as he sat there. He just wanted to go home and hide away from the world. He didn't want to be the new kid....again.....
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Alex elbowed one of his friends gently.
"Check out the nerd in the corner." He snickered, jerking his head toward the quiet boy.
Truth be told, Alex thought the boy was quite attractive, but he shook that thought out of his head immediately.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Evan glanced over at the jocks and rolled his doe like eyes. He wasn't going to fall into that trap again.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 pm

It angered Alex slightly that he had no effect on this newcomer.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

"Mr. Bourne?" the teacher called on him. "Yes ma'am?" Evan answered politely. He walked to her desk to collect the books she offered him for the class. He watched as the others stared at him. He had always been smaller than most, and he hated it.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

As Evan walked past, Alex folded his arms behind his head and casually stuck a large foot out. Evan fell, his books going everywhere. Alex quickly stuck his foot back in, smirking at the small boy. He didn't care whether he affected people in a negative or positive way as long as they noticed him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Evan glared up at Alex, anger pouring from his large brown eyes. He gathered his books and went back to his seat, shooting Alex another glare.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Alex held two hands behind his head and his friends high fived him with a laugh. He sat there for the rest of class, every once and a while catching Evan glaring at him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Evan sat there trying to pay attention, but he couldn't stop looking over at Alex. He may have been a jerk, but he was a hot jerk.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Alex made sure he was the last one in the room, he didn't want to be seen where he was going next. He was so sick of this. He grumbled as he quietly walked into the Special Education classroom.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Evan gathered his things to start his new extra tutoring work. He walked into the class with a smile.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 pm

"Shit." Alex muttered under his breath, covering his face. Evan could tell everyone. He could tell everyone and ruin Alex's whole reputation.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"Relax," Evan grinned. "I'm not a rat." He knew what Alex was probably thinking, but he wasn't like that.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow and glanced at Evan.
"So you're my tutor?" He asked.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

"Looks like it," Evan said. "Have a seat."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

"Great." Alex sighed and sat down across from Evan. They were handed a problem sheet and even with Evan's help, Alex got through about a problem every twenty minutes. Alex slammed the pencil on the desk and rubbed his temples.
"This is fucking impossible. At this rate, I won't be done until I'm a senior citizen!" Alex shouted.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"Hey, calm down, you getting mad isn't gonna help any," Evan said.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 pm

This didn't help Alex at all. It wasn't a secret that Alex had some anger management problems but to a new student it was.
"Alex, I'm afraid you and Evan are going to have to finish this tonight on your own time." The teacher said.
"But there's a game tonight!" Alex exclaimed.
"You'll just have to miss it then won't you?"
"I'm the captain and QB! I can't miss the first game of the season!"
The teacher just walked away.
Alex cursed under his breath. He scribbled something on a piece of paper, and tossed it at Evan.
"Be there at four so we can finish this." He commanded then stormed out of the door just as the bell rang.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Evan rolled his eyes and walked to his next class.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Later that night, after school, Alex sat in the living room of his mansion like house. The doorbell rang. It was Evan as he had expected.
"Come in."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Evan walked in, his face buried in his Italian IV book.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Alex flopped down on the couch, gesturing to the seat beside him and pulled out the problems from earlier. They were still as perplexing as before.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Evan sat down and handed Alex a paper. "They taught me these tricks at my old school."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next