Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowgirls Don't Cry.

+2
Angel Precious McDaniel's
Joslin Cruz
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cowgirls Don't Cry. - Page 12 Empty Re: Cowgirls Don't Cry.

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Kevin pulled back, angling his tongue to it fit perfectly through the small slit of Rick's swollen member. His whole body shuddered, he let out a small moan of his own, wanting so bad to touch himself, wanting to get off so bad. All this pleasing Rick, seeing his lovers pleased face...it made him want to come, it got him so hard. He could feel his own member throbbing inside his boxers. He soon realized he was still in a shirt and boxers. The boy reluctantly pulled back, slipping off his shirt slowly and throwing it off to some random part of the room. "Rick baby....you taste so amazing....tell me...Since I was your first time being with a man ever...has anyone ever rimmed you?" He asked softly, looking at his husband. Rick with his hands above his head, his body sweating and chest heaving, legs spread apart and penis obviously throbbing for him was so erotic...
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am

Yes...
"N-no..." He moaned softly, his eyes filled with lust.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am

Kevin was so trusting, believing Rick would never lie to him...If he found out Rick had been lying it would hurt him so bad. He was still so sickeningly innocent and to know he had trusted Rick...Rick knew he trusted him and still lied....The poor boy would be so upset...
He took all of Rick in his mouth, loving the way his lover bumped the back of his throat. His tongue lapped up the sides of the large girth in his mouth as he swallowed around the member.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am

To Rick it wasn't lying...
Alan had done it once. Rick remembered it vividly. He'd been so ashamed... ashamed that it had felt good.
But to him, everything Alan had done didin't count...
"Oh Kev.... sweety please..."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

Kevin hummed around the cock, his other hand running up Rick's stomach and just rubbing, touching him before coming back down and settling at Rick's cheek's, running up and down his crack, not quit coming between the cheeks but ghosting around them and daring too.
He slowly began to bob, his teeth ever so gently scraping against the tight skin of Rick's member.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 am

Rick had never felt so much pleasure.
"Kevin...." It was nothing but a whisper...
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 am

Kevin let go of his member, smiling at the now sickened up cock. He pressed one more kiss to it before letting Rick's hands go, taking his hips and flipping him over. Once Rick was on his stomach, his ass showing to Kevin, the boy took Rick's hands again and locked them above his head for the second time. His over hand let one finger out, he stuck it in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it before letting the slick finger run up his lovers crack, circling his bright pink pucker before letting the tip of his finger dip into Rick's hole, not even touching that tight ring of muscle around his lover.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 am

Rick tensed up noticeably, chewing his lip nervously as he waited.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

But the finger did not more intruding, instead it was removed, and the hand spread apart Rick's cheeks, letting Kevin's tongue run up his husbands crack, lapping and wetting the inside thoroughly. His tongue rubbed and caressed his lovers cheeks before stopping and focusing on his pucker, dancing around it and not dare dipping in it, he was to drag this out...
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am

Rick trembled.
"Kevin..." He was getting restless. he needed something...
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am

Kevin was teasing, wanting to really make this the best sex ever. He pulled back and kissed each one of Rick's individual balls, nuzzling them and letting his warm breath ghost over them. He was not kidding when he said he wanted this to be....the best Rick had ever had and he knew his lover had been with alot of people so he had to try even harder to make this perfect.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am

Rick whined even louder.
He needed Kevin..
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am

"Rick, what do you want sweetness? Hmmm? You want my tongue baby?" He purred softly, kissing around Rick's firm cheeks, nipping at them lightly, He never ceased in his teasing. He loved this, having Rick being pleasured for once. Usually it was him on his back getting the pleasure but he was adoring this.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am

"Yes..." Rick breathed heavily. This was so different...
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am

"And what do you want me to do with my tongue Rick? Tell me in detail, I want to know exactly how I should touch you big boy." Kevin whispered hotly, his warm breath hovering against Rick's now saliva sickened ass. His tongue, when he was not talking, was still nipping around Rick's back side.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am

Rick trembled. He loved this so much but... he preferred HIS Kevvy Bear. The one who blushed every time the two of them were even semi naked in the same room... He was sexy without overdoing it... he was adorable and innocent...
"Anywhere..." He whispered.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am

Kevin chuckled, he hoped Rick was loving this because it was hard for him not to be like he normally was. He wanted to be like always, blushed, not sure if he should touch this or get that close to that or anything. He was so uncomfortable all the time even though Rick had seen and touched every part of his body...
He let his tongue poke the small hole, dipping and prodding at the tight pucker, circling before dipping in again.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am

Rick pried his hands out of Kevin's grip and turned, taking Kevin's face in his hands.
"Kevin... baby you don't have to do this." He caressed his cheek. "Be so... sexy. You're always sexy. But you know what? I love it even more when you're blushing and nervous... Be you baby. I know you want this to be memorable but it will even more memorable if its really my Kevin doing this, not my Kevin acting." He cooed softly.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:22 am

Kevin's face immediately turned a deep red, the blush climbing up his neck and peppering his cheeks. "B-But...Rick....I want this to be...the best for you....Like....Out of all the times I have ever made love to you...That first time was the best and...you had no competition to beat. I had never been fucked or fucked anyone...I have competition...I...I wanna be the best...not because I just think im that good...I dont...But......"
Maybe if he was the best...Rick would never feel like he needed to cheat again....
"I want to be the best because im your husband and....I dont want you to look back and say Kev tried hard but this was my best time and so on...I want you to talk about your best time like I do mine...with you..."
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 am

"Kev baby listen to me. I dont have a best time. I have a best lover. You wanna know why?" He paused. "Because every single time with you is amazing... equally amazing... you're definitely the best I've had. And now... you're about to top me and... you're going to make all the fears I have left of... him... go away. You're going to fix it baby. I don't want you to act all sexy and in control. I want my shy little Kevin..."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:30 am

Kevin blinked at him, chewing his lip and shaking his head.
"Your lying Rick." He paused, pressing their lips together sweetly, their noses touching when he pulled back. "You dont have the best lover...I do." He nodded to himself, pecking Rick one more time and nodding. "Okay...ill be normal..." It was apparent he was by the dark blush staining his cheeks.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 am

"Thank you sweety. Nowif you could go back to um... pleasuring me that'd be great." He chuckled.
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 am

Kevin's blushed darkened, he nodded lightly and went back down, spreading Rick's cheeks with both hands this time and pressing his lips to Rick's small pink pucker, pecking it lightly.
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Reed Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:41 am

Rick grinned and moaned softly.
"I love you..."
Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle VanArnam Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 am

"Love you too..." Kevin answered...almost timidly as he worked his tongue into Rick's warm entrance, loving the way his lover tasted. Rick tasted amazing either way, weather rimming or sucking him off he was just delicious...
Kevin adored it...
Aristotle VanArnam
Aristotle VanArnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next