Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 6 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 am

"Hell..." He moaned. "ANd how do you plan on punishing me?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 6 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

"Imma make you...sit here...you cant move. When im ready I will but until then..." He ground harder on the member quickly swelling inside him. "You gotta wait."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 am

"You're kiding me..." So goddamn tight..
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 am

"Nope." Misery giggled, clenching his cheeks hard, trying to make his host suffer.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 am

"Fuck Misery. Youre such a tease..." He shook his head.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

Misery nodded, bouncing the tiniest bit on the other man's erection.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 am

"Damn please move." He grunted.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 am

"Nope, you wouldnt wake up for me, I had to do it all alone." He grinned evilly.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 am

Carter whined his hands playing with Misery's ass.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am

Misery chuckled at him, taking his hands and pressing them above his head out of the water.
"No, no."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

"I can't even touch you? This is NOT fair." His lower lip jutted out.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

"Awwww." Misery cooed at him, the man was so cute when he did that. He leaned down and took the mans lip between his teeth, tugging on it lightly.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am

Carter smirked, kissing him deeply.
"Ha, I stole a kiss." he winked.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Misery grunted, tightening his walls further around the man, pulling him deeper inside his tight warm walls.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh.... please let me move..." He moaned
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

"Nope, now your stealing, you need more punishment." He grinned down at the other rich man.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

"You are evil..." He smirked. "You know if I really wanted to I could throw you down and fuck you senseless?" He hummed
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 am

"You know if you did that and pissed me off I would have to cut off your penis and feed it to my dear friend Angel?" He smiled sweetly, giving a wink.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 am

"Ahh, nice point." He nodded.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am

"I know that." He smirked down at his host, bouncing a bit harder.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 am

"Oh fuck!" He cried out, trying so hard to keep sitll.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 am

Misery laughed lightly, with every minute his bouncing sped up, and got harder, and harder.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 am

Carter cursed as he bucked up into Misery, groaning
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 am

Misery was trying to keep him under control but this felt amazing, water only helping his now sexual high.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 am

Carter noticed this so he took advantage of it, thrusting his hips up into Misery's tight ass.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next