Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 11 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Misery blinked at him.
"Tell me how this would play out."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 11 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow.
"Well there are several. My personal favorite is if I was a prison guard and you were a prisoner. You would offer yourself to me if I helped you escape." He kissed his neck.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Misery mowed softy, just dropping into his lap.
"Come on, lets do it!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"Really?" He smirked down at the boy.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yes, come on." He got up, moving around furniture to make like a small cell.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Carter chuckled, helping him out with the room.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"Okay so! Go be a guard!" Misery instructed him as if he knew what he was doing.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Carter chuckled at him and stood at the door, standing up straight, making him look much taller. He held his hands behind his back.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Misery sat on the floor, eying the other man.
"Hey!" He whispered. "Hey guard!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Carter glanced down at the boy, raising an eyebrow.
"What?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

"Wanna make a deal?" He asked softly, his eyes wide at the man.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Carter licked his lips
"What sort of deal?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 pm

"Help me get outta here and I can do anything you want." Misery asked desperately.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"Anything?" The man's eyes went dark as he looked down at the boy.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 pm

"Uh...Sure?" Misery frowned lightly. "What do you got in mind?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 pm

"I want to fuck that tight ass of yours." He said lowly.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Misery blinked, looking back at his ass.
"Oh well....Sure..."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Carter pretended to make sure no one was looking before unlocking the imaginnary cell door and stepping inside.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Misery wanted to snicker but he held back, looking slightly afraid of what the man would do to him.
"Will...this hurt?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

"You bet kid." He roughly slammed Misery against the wall, undoing his belt.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Misery groaned, even going as far as to wonder if he had made the right choose asking this man for help.
"Damn..."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Carter licked his lips as he shoved his tongue in Misery's mouth hands remvoing the boys worn pants.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Misery pretended to be bothered by it, like the kiss grossed his out. He pulled back, pretending to spit on the carpet.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Carter kissed him again, pulling out his own cock from his jeans.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Misery hissed at him, bracing himself against the wall to make sure he would feel all of this.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next