Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 7 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

Misery howled, his head thrown back in pleasure as he continued his pace, being bounced up and down on his host's cock,
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 7 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 am

Carter grunted and growled loudly as he tried to buck his hips even faster to meet Misery's bounces.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 am

Misery's fingers dug into Carter's shoulder, pressing hard and making sure to leave bruises behind .
"Oh! So close!!!"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am

"Ah! Fuck!" Carter cried out as with one more thrust he came deep inside Misery for the second time that ngiht.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 am

Misery's face was controlled in pleasure, his back arching as his release was spurted out into the clear water.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am

"You're really fucking amazing." Carter grunted
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 am

"Just giving you your moneys worth babe." He winked, leaning forward to rest against his host.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am

"Well that was definitely worth my money..." He smirked.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

"Great....Now im hungry again." Misery whined at the rich man.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 am

"You do eat a lot, don't you?" He chuckled. "Well come on, you can get something." He got out of the tub and shook his hair like a dog, before sliding his boxers back on.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am

Misery followed, doing the same with his naturally brown spiky hair.
"Yes, I am ALWAYS starving."
Damn Trever...
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 am

"Thats a bit weird with how small you are but alright." He nodded at the boy, taking his hand and leading him inside so he didnt get lost again.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am

"Its....A thing I got from my masters brother. He fucked me up so, I eat....A lot."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

"Oh." He nodded. "That explains it..." He sat down in a chair when they got back to the kitchen.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

Misery raised a brow at his host.
"That explains it all? Wow its way less complicated then I thought."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 am

"I know your master's brother. Trever right?" They weren't friends or anything but everyone knew Trever and the horrible shit he did. "I dont' know exactly what he did to make you be like that but I know he does some fucked up things."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 am

"Yeah....Trever is just....Trever." He shook his head, "Apparently he is famous too."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

"Not really famous... just well known." He shrugged.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah. Well known everywhere it seems like. Everyone knows him just about." He shivered to himself.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 am

"Cause he's a sadistic... just plain creepy fucker." He shook his head.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

"Yeah...I know first hand." Misery winked at his host, patting his belly.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am

Carter shook his head, shuddering.
"Well, again, help yourself to anything in the fridge.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Misery went through it again, finding just about everything he made himself a sandwich, sitting down and taking his time to eat it.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Carter simply got himself a bottle of liquor and was good. He wasn't that hungry.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Misery was actually wanting to stay but it was getting time for him to go back with Rhett...
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next