Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 12 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Carter aligned himself with Misey's hole. There was no foreplay involved. Just nice, rough fucking... He bucked his hips violently into Misery.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 12 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Misery was lifted off his feet by the force of the thrust.
"Oh!!"
It hurt so good...
He was loving this.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

As was Carter. You could just see the dark glint in his eyes.
He waited no time at all before slamming into Misery's tight ass.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 pm

"Ah!!" He could feel himself tearing but he loved that, only thing he hated was that it was used as lube, he loved it rough.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Carter slammed Misery into the wall repeatedly as he fucked him, it was their hardest time yet.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Misery was loving this, he hated to admit just how much effect this man had over him.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

"Uh fuck!" Carter shouted out, throwing his head back.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"Ow you bitch!" He yelled, trying to be in character.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Carter bit down hard on Misery's neck, drawing a lot of blood as he tried to fuck him even harder.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

"Damn that hurts! this isnt worth it!" He howled in pain, but pressing back against Carter.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"Too late now." carter hissed in his ear.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am

Misery attempted to elbow the man, want to bad to make him let go,
Not really...
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 am

Carter pounded into him until he came hard, against Misery's prostate
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 am

And that sent misery over the edge, his untouched erection spurting white milky release all over the wall.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

Carter smirked, his arms winding around Misery's waist as he dropped the act.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 am

Misery leaned back into him, smiling softly.
Maybe this man would get him out of the life he had, he liked it but,..
He was loving this...
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 am

Carter was loving his time with Misery. He would almost go as far to say he loved Misery... but not yet...
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 am

And Misery was the same, he had never loved anyone before she he was treading on careful ground.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 am

"That was good..." He purred, npping at the boy's earlobe.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Indeed it was." Misery meowed at him, he loved that sting he got after love making.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

"Bed time or you hungry?" He yawned.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 am

"What do you think?" Misery smirked back at him, nudging Carter.
"Get me any chocolate ice cream?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 am

"Course. Know you love it." He smiled and led the boy into the kitchen.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 am

Misery felt...special when Carter would remember things about him like this.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 am

Carter took mental notes on everything. Soemtimes he would really write it down. There was a premade ice cream sundae in the fridge, just the way Misery liked it.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next