Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I See Your Blue Eyes, Every Time I Close Mine....

5 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

I See Your Blue Eyes, Every Time I Close Mine.... - Page 4 Empty Re: I See Your Blue Eyes, Every Time I Close Mine....

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 am

"He's jealous, like me. He will be fine though baby...I promise you." Gabriel nodded.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

I See Your Blue Eyes, Every Time I Close Mine.... - Page 4 Empty Re: I See Your Blue Eyes, Every Time I Close Mine....

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

"N-No...H-He..."
What if Cade left him?
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

"Honey, don't worry. Take a nap or sometihng. I guarentee you he will be good by the time you wake up. He's my baby. I know him."

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 am

Kelton sniffled.
"W-Will you lay with me? I-I dont feel good and m-my back h-hurts and pl-please daddy?"
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am

"Of course sweety." He smiled and lifted Kelton, gently carrying him to his and Angel's room, lying on the bed and cuddling him close. It had been so long since one of his babies had asked him to cuddle...

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

Kelton sniffled and pressed close to his father, shivering lightly.
"I-I feel like shit..."
But he was already slipping off to sleep.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 am

"Its okay baby." He cooed lightly, smiling down at Kelton.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 am

Kelton sniffled a few more times but soon he was off in a world full of his dreams.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am

And within a few hours, Cade was okay. He wasn't pleased but he was calm. He was calm enough to come in the room and lay on Kelton's other side.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:26 am

Kelton was hot, trembling in his sleep, whimpering in pain...
The boy was a mess...
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 am

Cade pressed a kiss to Kelton's cheek, ccaressing his clammy cheek.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

The small boy just whined softly, curling up into the boy, his back an angry red.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am

"I love you..." Cade whispered softly although he knew his boyfriend was asleep.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

Kelton once again whimpered but that was all, he slept like the dead, and being sick...
He was out.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 am

Cade laid there with him, staying awake the whole time, just holding onto him.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 am

Kelton slept...
For at least two days all he did was sleep, and sweat out a fever.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 am

Cade was rather worried about Kelton, just holding him. He did sleep eventually but never moved from Kelton's side.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

Kelton blinked his eyes open slowly, it was late...or early in the morning, one or the other, his vision was hazy and he was so out of it...
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 am

Cade was sleeping now, his arms wrapped around Kelton's waist as he snored lighty

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Kelton just looked at him, and then Gabriel on his other side and he closed his eyes again.
Letting himself go for another two days.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am

When Cade woke he sighed, shaking Kelton lightly before picking up a phone and calling his gradma Mike again.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Mike came over, just looking Kelton over and pressing a hand to his forehead.
"He been up any?"
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 am

"If he has I haven't seen." Cade sighed.

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am

Mike leaned down into his face, pressing his lips to Kelton's forehead and shaking him roughly.
It went on for a moment before Kelton blinked his eyes open, giving Mike a glazed over look.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Johnson Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am

Cade watched eagerly from his father's arms.
He hoped his love rwas okay..

Cade Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next