Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin)

4 posters

Go down

Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin) Empty Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin)

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Remember when I was young and so were you
and time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when

Daffy stared down at an old picture in his hand. He and Mike had just had a huge fight about him and Alex and it seemed like the end. Daffy was stopped at a red light looking at some old pictures he had in his truck, Daffy smiled a small, sweet, fond, smile at a picture of him and Mike when they had just gotten together; Critter took the picture. They were on Daffy’s tractor, Daffy in the driver’s seat, Mike on his lap.

They had been so young when they first got together. Mike was fourteen and Daffy was fifteen. All they knew was how much they loved each other; it was simple yet so complicated. Daffy was Mike’s first and Daffy was his.

They made love out in a field where they had their first date. After wards Mike cried and cried, Daffy was afraid Mike regretted it or he had hurt him. That was not the case, Mike was scared because of how his parents would react and how much it meant, how much he loved Daffy…he was so terrified but he couldn’t have been happier.

Remember when we vowed the vows
and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when

Daffy sat his picture down and picked up a different one, in this one they were older; Mike was eighteen Daffy was nineteen. Daffy had proposed to Mike after knowing him for eighteen years and dating him for five years. Daffy had proposed in October seeing as it was Mike favorite time of year. They never did get married but that was okay, they already lived as though they were.

Daffy broke of the engagement when he was drafted for war. Daffy didn’t want Mike to be a widower at such a young age. Mike was so upset when the engagement was broken off but he was a mess the day Daffy had to go. It was one of his worst days.

Even though the engagement was off, they were still together. They went through some bad time and good times and they did it all together. And now looking back, neither of them would change a thing if they could.

Remember when old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each other's hearts
Remember when

Daffy swallowed thickly as he put that photo with the other one and picked up the one that had been buried underneath the rest. It was a picture of Blake and Critter along with him and Mike. Daffy shook his head remembering how Blake had died giving birth to a baby, and hoe Critter had not been there her final days because of war.

That day a baby was brought into the world but its mother was taken out. Daffy remembered the pain and fear he had felt. He had been close to Critter and his wife and he feared what could happen to Mike. Mike had been pregnant to at the time and he was a male, it wasn’t normal for him so he really didn’t know how to feel about this.

After the baby was born….steel born, they had drifted apart. And one day Mike just packed his things and he left. Daffy didn’t blame him, but he didn’t miss him more than anything. He remembered how losing that baby had broken both their hearts, and then Mike leaving shattered his so bad he couldn’t never really be fixed.

Remember when the sound of little feet
was the music
We danced to week to week
Brought back the love, we found trust
Vowed we'd never give it up
Remember when

Daffy put the pictures he had already looked at away and held a different one. This one was more recent, It was of him and Mike in a dancing pose, Alex Jr had snapped the pic, Daffy was grinning and a small smile adorned Mike’s plump, pink, pouty lips. It had been taken while Alex had been gone…when he had just up and left. Alex Jr had been so clingy with him and Mike was a mess, Daffy had never seen him like that.

Before Alex left, Daffy had only been looking for friendship with his ex-lover but after Daffy seen how Alex had hurt Mike, he wanted to change that and make it so he would be with Mike, he couldn’t insure Mike wouldn’t be hurt any more.

Remember when thirty seemed so old
Now lookn' back it's just a steppin' stone
To where we are,
Where we've been
Said we'd do it all again
Remember when
Remember when we said when we turned gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when

Daffy picked up the last picture and finally the tears fell. The picture was of him and Mike, Mike had been pregnant, and Daffy had been kneeling down with his head pressed against Mike’s heavily pregnant belly. Daffy remembered how he and Mike said they were going to grow old together. How when they were old they would be happy together.

Daffy didn’t see the car coming, the car was doing 89 in a 60 and Daffy was stopped at a red light, the car just T-boned the car and sent it flying. Daffy’s life didn’t need to flash before his eyes because as he was looking at those pictures…it had. Mike had been his whole life and the moment he called and told Daffy he was to never speak or look at Mike or his family again, Daffy’s life had ended so this was no big deal.

The police called Critter to tell him to call Mike so Mike could identify the body.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin) Empty Re: Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin)

Post by Alex Riley Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 am

Mwahahaha die daffy DIE I'm so evil Smile
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin) Empty Re: Rewind of life up until my death (Death of Dustin)

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, you are extremely evil. I love Daffy.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I do nott tongue
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm

But you love your Mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Yesh I do!!!
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahah and we both love Miz/Alex muahahahah <3
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Indeed!!!!!!
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Gosh, your stealing my words <3
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes, yes I am Very Happy
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Your so, evil and I LOVE it! <3
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Riley Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm

i know i am mwahahaha!
Sydney Riley
Sydney Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down