Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 8 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Alex sighed but climbed in Critter's lap.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 8 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Critter wrapped his arms securely around Alex's waist. "Okay, now im happy." He kissed the back of Alex's neck.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm

"me too."`Alex sighed. "Just wish you weren't in pain."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm

"You can't help that Boo..." He held Alex tighter, his back stinging at the extra weight in his lap.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"I could have... I could have taken that bullet..." He said.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Critter shook his head. "No, baby that bullet was aimed so it would kill you. When I moved to take it I tried to at least make it hit me where it wouldn't kill me. And I would be hurting worse if you were hurt. I can take pain, i can't take you being in pain."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm

"I can't take you in pain either." Alex frowned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm

"Baby, have you seen my scars? I have dealt with pain before, its okay." He cooed to his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 pm

"Exactly. You've dealt with so much. You don't deserve any more."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm

"Better me than you baby, better me than you." He rested his chin on Alex's shoulder.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Alex realized there was no point arguing this.
"Baby, why don't you get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Critter had tried, he hurt to much to go to sleep, he nodded off once and the pain woke him up. "Im not tired...."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 pm

"You won't them to give you some medicine so you can sleep?" He asked. It made him think of the time after Mike had just given birth to their children. When Alex made them put Mike to sleep... everything seemed to remind him of Mike now.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Speaking of Mike he was still watching them and he was hopping around like and idiot screaming 'no!" because he had been pissed and Critter.....Critter was fucking scary when pissed.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Alex looked down at Critter.
"Only if you want. I won't force you."
He hoped Mike wouldn't be upset that he gave Critter a choice when he didn't give Mike one.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Mike frowned and started to pout. "That's not fair." He muttered. He had no choice. But Critter was deadly when he wanted to be but damnit. That wasn't fair.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 pm

This situation seemed different to Alex. If he hadn't put Mike to sleep then he would have made him leave the hospital that time. But now if Critter simply didn't want to sleep then that was fine.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Mike sighed and sat on the bed. He poked Critter's cheek. "I hate you, he loves you more." He sighed but tried to smile, they were happy so he would be too.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Alex could feel Mike in the room. They were so connected he sensed his presence even now.
"Mike?" He called. He knew Critter wouldn't judge him for talking to someone who may or may not be there.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Mike moved to sit in Alex's lap. "What?" He had no idea if they could hear him but he would talk anyways.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Alex smiled, he knew Mike was near.
"I'm sorry."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

"You should be." The ghost pouted and stuck his tongue out. "Thats not nice."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Alex wished he could hold Mike. Just one more time...
He glanced over at Critter.
"Yeah, you think I'm crazy now don't you?" He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm

"Nah, I can feel him, and I can picture him sitting in your lap pouting." Critter grinned.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 pm

"You don't know the reason why though do you? He might have told you. Well I'm telling you again. Right after he had Sydney and Alex Jr, they made him stay in the hospital another week. Well I wanted to stay with him. But no, he got his panties in a twist and told me to go home. I said I wouldn't but he kept arguing. So I may have had the doctors put him to sleep..." Alex chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next