Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Drew sat up on the bed, arms crossed as he watche dwith a bored expression.
"Mike! It wasn't what it looked like!"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Fuck off, or better yet fuck him! You were five minutes ago! Mother fucker seen me and doesn't even have the respect to stop! What if I told Stephen! I bet you be fucking winking at me then huh Drew!" Mike yelled in hysterics.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Alex glared at Drew who shrugged with a chuckle.
"Go 'head, tell him. I'll still have Alex anyways." He smirked, hiding the panic in his voice.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

"Fucking try me McIntyre! And you get away from me Alex!" Mike was a sobbing, screaming mess.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm

"Baby calm down honey please. Shhhh." He cooed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

"GET AWAY! THATS OUR BED DAMNIT ALEX! YOUR PROMISED!"
Mike hissed as he picked glass from his hands and threw a little shard at Alex.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 pm

"And you believed him?" Drew chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

"A-Alex how could you? FIVE FUCKING YEARS!" Mike sobbed and pointed at Drew.
"Get him out!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

"Out." Alex turned to Drew and pointed at the door.
"Nah, I don't feel like it."
"drew, out." Alex repeated. They argued for a moment before Drew groaned and stood.
Drew grabbed Alex's face and stuck his tongue down his throat before winking and walking out.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Mike picked up the picture frame he broke and flung it at Drew.
"FUCK YOU!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 pm

"Oh Alex will don't worry. Buh bye Mike." Drew smiled and walked out of the door. Alex rolled his eyes. Goddamnit Drew was stupid.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

"A-Alex...."
The anger had faded, he was left with the hurt.
"Wh-why? Y-You promised....five years together ruined for h-him!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 pm

"Because he knows what I like. He's a fucktoy and nothing more but he's a damn good one." Alex sighed. The secret was out.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

"So what? Im not good enough for you? If his ass tighter? WHAT!" Mike was heartbroken. Five years gone for nothing but a tight piece of ass named Drew McIntyre.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 pm

He had no need to hide his reasoning anymore, they were over.
"Because, he's better. I might love him with time. And to be honest I haven't loved you for three years."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Mike felt his heart fall into his stomach and shatter into gazillions of pieces.
"Wh-What? Alex how could you say that?" Mike stared at him in disbelief.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

"Because it's the truth." Alex said and stood up.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Mike simply stared, unable to move, unable to breath.
Waiting for Alex to leave.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Without so much as a goodbye, Alex gathered his things and walked out the door.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm

And thats where they were then. Mike had simply sat there before cutting his wrists, his first attempt. It was foiled by John Morrison.
Mike had just lost it. He had something to say for that to, right before slicing his wrists.
"Roses are wilted, Violets are dead, the sugar bowls empty, my wrist stained red."
This was his first try at death, the second would be fatal.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Alex couldn't have cared less about Mike anymore. He didn't know about Mike's suicide attempt. He and Drew were too busy fucking 24/7. They'd fuck, sleep then wake up only to eat and then the cycle would start over.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:05 pm

And that's why Mike was where he was now, nothing but a cold, dead body at the morgue who needed someone to come by and identify him. His dog was in the morgue with him, it wouldnt let them take his dead master with out him by Mike's side. The picture still clutched in his freezing, blue fingers.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm

One day, Alex and Drew were laying there as always when his phone rang. John, telling him Mike had been found dead. No one knew why John bothered calling him. Not like he'd care anyways, right? But he did.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 pm

John asked Alex to meet him at the morgue to identify the body of his lover for five years.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Alex was reluctant but he did go. He couldn't not go. He was at the morgue in minutes.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next