Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Alex Riley Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

"Oh, I saw your cock. Don't act like ya didn't love it." Alex winked.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Mike pouted.
"You do realize if you get me all hot and horny you will be doing something to help me get rid of the erection, its uncomfortable."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"Kinda the goal here Mr. Oblivious." Alex laughed
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

Mike palmed himself through the fabric of his genes.
"Im horny now...."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 am

"Good." Alex smirked, taking over the job
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am

"Are you going to fuck me?" Mike asked with a wide grin, his hand already undoing Alex's belt.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am

"What do you think?" Alex grinned, pulling Mike's pants down.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 am

"Yay...I love you." Mike pulled his boxers off before doing away with Alex's pants.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 am

Alex smiled.
"Love you too." His fingers were already in Mike's ass as his phone vibrated with a text. He groaned but picked it up while still stretching Mike.
Drew.
"Come over. I'm lonely <3.
SinisterScotsman666"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

Mike moaned and pushed back against the fingers.
"I cannot believe you are texting with your fingers in my ass."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 am

"What can I say, I'm good at multi tasking." He continued stretching Mike's hole.
"Not the time Drew. I'm in the middle of something. And by something I mean Mike's ass.
VarsityVixen;)"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

Mike pouted.
"Put the phone down and then put your dick in my ass."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:31 am

"You know my ass is tighter anyways. And it's waiting.
SinisterScotsman666"

Alex set down the phone.
"I gotta go Mikey."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 am

"What? Why? Alex we were about to make love, what is so important. A knot formed in Mike's belly.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:55 am

"Baby, Christmas is in three days. And I need to finish my shopping. My sis wants me to come with her." Alex had gotten really good at last minute excuses.
On my way.
VarsityVixen;)
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:57 am

"But Alex, that can wait. I am your boyfriend...Our five year anniversary is in one week. You were about to make love to me."
That had been happening alot lately.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:03 am

"Baby this is important. I'll be home soon and then we'll make love. Promise." Two fucks in one day. Sweet.
"Damn, slight delay. Mike's curious. Might b a min but ya better wait for me. No calling stephen or cody.
VarsityVixen;)"
"*groan* I'm horny. You should really just tell the crybaby the truth.
SinisterScotsman69"
"Oh hush I'll tell Mike when you tell Stephen.
VarsityVixen;)"
"...
SinisterScotsman69"
"Exactly. New sig?
VarsityVixen;)"
"Yes, it's fitting.
SinisterScotsman69"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 am

Mike gave a small whimper and got up.
"Fine....."
What was wrong with him? Why wouldn't Alex continue? Was he getting fat? Ugly? Did Alex not want him anymore all of a sudden?
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 am

Alex sighed. He had to do a more convincing job of this.
"Babyy." He whined as he stood up. "Don't be like that. I'm sorry I gotta go." He frowned and sucked on Mike's neck, snaking his arms around Mike's lithe waist.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

"Well then go...." Mike pulled away and slowly walked back into their shared bed room, the door closing with a soft click. The puppy followed the man who had saved it.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 am

Alex rolled his eyes when Mike stormed off. Such a baby sometimes...
But go he did. HE went to Drew's room.
"Took ya long enough." The accent rang in his ears before Alex could even walk in. Drew was lying on the bed, naked, stroking his cock.
Alex grunted.
"S-sorry." He scanned Drew's body.
Long story short, they fucked, for a few hours. And Alex accidentally fell asleep. So it was night before he got home to Mike.
"Baby I'm home!" He caleld.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 am

Mike had somehow managed to make himself think that their was something wring with him. He had gone and just looked into the mirror and decided he was fat. Mike had found several faults in himself. The way his smile was crooked sometimes, The color of his skin, his confidence was low as ever.

He hated himself, all he did that morning was think of faults as he went and cleaned the whole apartment, it was spotless. After that he had sat down with several different bags of food and simply ate while he was engrossed in his thought. When he was done thinking, he had realized he had eaten everything...he made himself sick to think about how gross his was.

Mike got up and ran to the bath room before collapsing at the toilet and vomiting, over and over again for hours until he had nothing left to throw up and when that happen, he dry heaved until he spit up stomach acid. The little puppy followed him where ever he went all day, from the kitchen, every where Mike cleaned, the bathroom, and finally the bed witch Mike had made up several times until it was perfect.

He fell onto the bed and went into a deep, dreamless sleep. He was broken out in a sweat, his usual tan skin white, almost as what as Stephens. Alex would never know what his adultery was doing to his lover.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Alex ran and jumped into bed.
"Mikey baby, you look sick." He pouted.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Mike didn't stir, didn't even move. He was to tired to get up just at the. Two-but gave a small growl at Alex, he was curled up at Mike's side.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Alex pouted. He had not even remembered to shower. He still smelled like sex and Drew's cologne.
"Mikeyyy, I'm home." He whined, shaking Mike's shoulder.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next