Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Alex kept up with his occasional glances. Mike looked deep in thought.
He was about to ask what was on his mind but then mentally slapped himself for being so stupid. He'd just lost his championship belt, of course that would be on his mind.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 pm

They pulled into the hotel and Mike led Alex to his room. Mike unlocked the door and dropped his stuff beside the door. Mike plopped down on the bed and stared at Alex. Mike cleared his throat, "Alex......we need to talk."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 pm

The way he looked at Alex and the tone of his voice made him feel like he was a child again. When he would do something bad, he lied about it but somehow his mother always found out.
"Alex." She would say. "We need to talk. Now."
"About what?" Alex asked, brow furrowing with confusion.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 pm

"I am in love with you." Mike deadpanned ready to just end his life. "Now since you know what a freak I am, leave."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 pm

"Wait, what?" Alex's eyes widened as he tried to process this information. It didn't want to sink in. Mike was straight. Alex was the gay one... right? "You are not a freak." He paused again, brain working overtime. "You... love me?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm

"Yes.." Mike pointed at the door. "Now leave so I wont have to watch you hate me."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"What?" Alex asked, confused. Mike's words weren't making any sense to him. Why would Mike think he would hate him?
"Mike, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I... I love you too."
Alex wasn't sure at first but as soon as the words left his mouth, he knew they were true.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Mike blinked at him and then stood up, puting his face just inches for Alex's. "Don't you dare fucking play with me Riley." Mike was hurt but hopeful, he was so hopeful.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Alex took one final step forward, closing the last few inches, so there noses were touching.
"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispered.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 pm

"L-lier." Mike stuttered out, not knowing what to do; for some reason he couldnt push Alet away.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

"You know i hate to lie, Mike." Alex looked directly in his friend's eyes, hoping that Mike would see the truth in his own.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Mike looked down, unsure of himself, his arm throbbing worse and worse. "A-Alex.....don't h-hurt me anymore." Mike pleaded..
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Mike's words made more tears form in Alex's eyes.
"Mikey, I don't want to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you." He explained, just wanting to hold Mike and never let him go.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:14 pm

"Then don't......I-I love you...and i'll give you my heart on one condition." Mike's lip quivered, he rubbed his hurt arm,small tears forming in his eyes.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 pm

"Anything. Anything to have you." Alex said softly, trying to be gentle as he cupped Mike's cheek with his hand.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:30 pm

"I'll give you my heart....but it-its fragile....p-please." Mike let out a small sob. "Don't break it." Mike pleaded, putting his head down feeling vulnerable.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:37 pm

"Never, Mike, not in a million years would i break your heart." Alex wrapped his arms around Mike and held him close, pressing his lips to the top of his head.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 pm

"B-but....." Mike whimpered, burying his head into Alex's chest. Mike wanted Alex to love him, Mike would give himself to Alex. Mike wanted Alex to mark him so Mike knew Alex was serious.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Alex sighed. Mike still didn't seem to believe him.
"Mike, tell me. What can i do to make prove myself? Anything. I don't care. I'll do it. For you."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Mike shook his head, Mike didn't know; he really didn't know what Alex could do. "I-I love you....and if you love me, Alex......" Mike took a breath, this was hard but it would be even harder when Alex said no and left. "I-Im a virgin at this.....first time I trusted anyone one with my heart they broke it and thats how it went everytime after." Mike trembled. "I-if you.....truly dont think you'll h-hurt me you can t-take me.....I trust you to d-do it because y-you feel you can and then not hurt me...N-not just because its of-offered." Tears spillet down Mikes face.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 am

Alex wiped away Mike's tears with his thumbs, as a mixture of emotions ran through his mind. Shock, confusion, happiness, lust.
"Mike, are you asking me what i think you're asking me?" He didn't care that he sounded retarded, he didn't want to just come right out and say it.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 am

"Y-yeah......if your n-not going to leave a-after wards and b-break my heart like everyone else." Mike bit his lip; drawling blood. Mike put his head down, waiting for Alex's reaction.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:09 am

"Of course i won't leave afterwards! Are you insane?" Alex smiled with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am

Mike glanced up at Alex, the memory of everyone else leaving and telling him all he is was a good fuck and a hore. Mike felt tears well up in his eyes again at Alex telling him that some day.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 am

Alex felt horrible as his attempt at making Mike feel better failed pitifully. He tightened his arms even more around Mike.
He tilted Mike's chin up with his pointer finger.
"Mike, I promise, I won't leave you unless you ask me too."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next