Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 am

"Your n-not just trying to g-get me into b-bed are you?" Mike questined. looking anywhere but into Alex's eyes.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Stich My Heart Up Then Rip It Again

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 am

"No, Mike. I'm not. Look at me." He placed his hands on both sides of Mike's face and made him look him in the eyes. "You can always tell when I'm lying. Do I look like i am right now?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:26 am

"N-no......" Mike stuttered, shutting his eyes in a vain attempt to make the doubts go away.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 am

Alex didn't know what to say. He closed the final inch between them and gently kissed his lips, immediately pulling back to see his reaction.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 am

Mike blinked at Alex....his mouth moving to form words but none would come out. Mike's hand found Alex's, being unable to speak at the moment Mike queezed his hand.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 am

"Is that a good reaction?" Alex smirked, holding onto Mike's hand. He had absolutely no intention of letting go anytime soon.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 am

"Y-yes." Mik spoke softly, unsure of his voice. Mike rested his head on Alex's shoulder. "I dont want to be alone anymore."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 am

"You'll never have to be alone again Mike." Alex, placed his hand on the back of Mike's neck and left a small trail of kisses up his jawline.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 am

Mike mewed, his hands clucting the front of Alex's shirt. "A-Alex." Mike whimpered.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

Alex's lips found Mike's. He gently prodded Mike's lower lip, making sure it was okay before sliding his tongue in. As he explored Mike's mouth, he carefully slid his hands up Mike's shirt, making sure he wasn't protesting.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Mike felt Alex's tongue enter his mouth, tentivly Mike let his tonge slide against Alex's; loving the way Alex tasted. Mike gapsed, opening his mouth more when he felt warm hands on his chest and stomache. Mike groaned, enjoying the contact.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Alex felt Mike's reaction to his touch and loved every second of it. He stayed still, with his hands on Mike's defined abs, not wanting to move too fast for Mike.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Alex felt Mike's reaction to his touch and loved every second of it. He stayed still, with his hands on Mike's defined abs, not wanting to move too fast for Mike.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Mike whimpered, one hand resting on Alex's shoulder and the over running through his hair. Mike pulled Alex closer, breaking the kissand panting; the need for air had become to much. Mike took in gallons of air in just seconds and he was immidiantly back at it. Mike sucked on Alex's neck; where is adams apple ahould have been. Mike's teeth scrapped Alex's skin softly.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 pm

"Mmm." Alex moaned, leaning his head back so Mike had better access to his neck. There would certainly be marks after this. "Mike." It'd been so long since anyone had made him feel this good. He tugged on Mike's belt. Just lightly but enough to let him know he wanted it off.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Mike groaned, his hands coming down to help Alex with his belt. Mike ground his hipps against Alex's when his pants finally slid to the floor. Mike kicked them away and into some random corner or the room.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Alex's heart pounded as Mike's hips made contact with his own. He was so glad Mike hadn't hesitated. He couldn't wait any longer. He reached down and tore his own pants off and sent them flying across the room.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Mike clawed at Alex's shirt. "To many clothes." Mike gowled. Mike removed Alex's shirt and then he put his hands on Alex's hipps and slid down to his knees. Mike took the waitst band of Alex's boxer in his mouth,pulling them down with him as he went
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Alex agreed with Mike. There were far too many clothes seperating him from the sexiness that was Michael Mizanin. His arousal grew as Mike slid down his boxers with his mouth.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Mike eyes Alex after the boxer had been removed. Mike looked up at Alex, asking with his eyes if he was allowed to do what he had wanted to do dicne the first day he had met him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 pm

As Mike looked up at Alex, he didn't even hesitate before nodding vigorously. He didn't even have to ask. He moaned lightly as the cold air hit his length
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Mike kissed the head, pre cum coating his lips. Mike licked his lips slwoly, smiling up a Alex.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Alex dug his nails into his own thigh, silently begging Mike to just take all of him into his mouth. He was sure that that mouth was good for something else besides the talking he did in the ring.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Mike slowly took Alex's length into his mouth, his teeth scrapping ever so lightly. Mike took all of Alex he could until Alex was rubbing against to back of his throat. One of Mikes hands came us to massage Alex's balls while the other held him upright. Mike swallowed around Alex's cock, his eyes trailing up to look st his face, wanting to see the pleasured look he hoped was there.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm

"Fuck, Mike." Alex whispered, loving the feel of Mike's moist cavern around him. He entangled his finger's in Mike's short brown locks. Judging by the way this felt so far, he was not going to last long.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next