Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid - Page 8 Empty Re: I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:47 pm

"Ha!" Mike grinned and rolled off Jeff. Mike crawled back over to Jeff and kissed the tears away. "Your so cute!" Mike exclaimed.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid - Page 8 Empty Re: I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:48 pm

"Really now" Jeff asked. "And how am I so cute, oh all mighty king of awesome?" Jeff chuckled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm

"Have you ever seen you self? Your so hansom and you so sweet and lovable." Mike's grin widened. "And you all mine."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Jeff smiled widely, his green eyes sparkling. "All yours angel, yours and yours alone," Jeff replied.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Mike was so happy, parents be damned. He had Jeff and that is all he would ever need. Mike sighed, content with his life and ready to face a new day with Jeff by his side.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8