Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 7 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 am

Lane raised a brow.
"You dont wanna break the news to Mike?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 7 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 am

"Of course I don't want to but I have to." He nodded. "It's only fair."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:52 am

Lane nodded, holding him tightly.
Mike was making a nice dinner at home, had the house clean....Everything, rose petals everywhere, soft music on...He was in his wedding tux..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 am

Alex took Lindsay's hand.
"Baby... can you come with me to get my things? I need you as a reminder of whats waiting for me bakc here and if I ask your daddy to come.. he might get hurt."
"Of course momma." She squeezed his hand as they walked back towards Mike's house.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:57 am

Biddy was there, even though Mike was asking him to Leave, Biddy was sitting on the couch and giggling at him.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 am

Alex pushed through the door, face blank, his eyes clenched shut as Lindsay led him through the house to his old room...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 am

But before he could get there Biddy had tackled him.
'DADDY! MOMMA IS BEING A NASTY ROMANTIC!!!"
Mike could be heard breaking smoething in the other room.
'Damnit! Biddy get out!!! This is supposed to be awesome!!! Go away!!!"
"But im awesome!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 am

"Biddy bird, get off me." Alex said softly, standing. He said nothign as he went to their room, refusing to open his eyes.
"oh, its so sweet..." Lindsay chewed her lips.
"Baby..."
"Sorry. Just get your things daddy."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 am

Biddy frowned, his eyes watching the girl.
His smile fell.
"What are you dad?"
He cringed as he realized that was not the usual ring on his finger...
And then Mike entered the room, staring at Lindsay with a sigh, he chewed his lip, not noticing what was going on. He gave a small smile.
"Hey...Im sorry for the way I acted earlier...I know it hurts not to be able to see your baby and I would never want to hurt your momma so its fine...You can even live with us if you want to. I don't mind...You can be here as long as you want to."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:18 am

"I..." She wasn't sure what to say.
Alex took a deep breath, not daring to open his eyes.
"Mikey... you left me... you said it.... you said you were Mike Mizanin and I was Alex Riley..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 am

Mike blinked, frowing at him.
"So....Alex when do you take me seriouly. I didnt leave when you cheated on me, or when you whipped me so imnot leaving now."
Biddy gave his father a pained looked.
"But he is...." Biddy whispered.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 am

"You buried our rings Mike. You took it off..." He turned to Biddy. "Biddy baby.... promise me, promise me please... don't hate me..." His eyes were tearfilled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 am

Biddy stared as Mike still didn't get it.
He sucked in a shaky breath.
"H-He is leaving you momma....Check the ring on his finger."
Mike did.
A heart broken wail filled the room.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 am

"Biddy... Biddy bird...." His Biddy.. his baby... his one of two favorite children would never speak to him again.. he thought he could count on Biddy...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 am

Biddy took Mike in his arms, he looked at his father.
It wasn't cold.
it wasn't hatful.
it was confused.
It was hurt.
But it was loving.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 am

"I love you so much Biddy... and all of your brothers and sisters.... and I love Blake and Austin... all of you... I..." He trailed off, crying into his hands. 'Don't hate me please... T-try to get Kevin not ot hate me if you can... I love you..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 am

"Yeah... love you too Mr McCormick." He wiped his eyes.
He didn't cry.....
He pulled his mother off.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 am

Alex opened his arms for ahug, looking pleadingly at his son.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:26 am

Biddy left, sitting Mike on the couch but he came back and hugged his father.
"You wont lose me...But im so upset daddy.....But you have your reasons...I want you to be happy..."
Even if it made his mother so upset.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 am

"Biddy... remember when I told you who Lane was? When we had that talk... I loved it so much cause you understood me... you told me... 'the heart wants what the heart wants' you told me to be with Lane if it would make me happy..." He sighed, hugging his son tightly, bawling into his shoulder.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am

Biddy nodded.
'I know but...I-I thought you were happy with momma...with us....Your not just leaving him. Your leaving me and Kevin, and Jayden and Rick and the family....No just momma." He shook his head. "But I love you so be happy daddy..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 am

"I love you too Biddy.... c-can I come visit you?" He asked softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 am

"Sure daddy...Whatever you want...." He cried silently. "I-I guess you need to be packing....Hop to it." He looked at Lindsay and for once...He didnt feel the need to call someone a bitch....
He just shrugged at her and shook his head, pulling out his phone.
He called Rick.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 am

Lindsay stayed silent, comforting her mother as he cried hard. She helped him start packing his things.
"Hello?" Rick answered. "Sup, Biddy Bird?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 am

"Yo..." His voice was quiet, not the cheery chirp the knew, it was raspy, it cracked...
"You and Kevin stay away for a couple more hours alright? D-Daddy and momma are...f-fighting..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next