Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 8 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 am

"Biddy are you... are you...?" He didn't say the lsat word, not wanting to upset Biddy..
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 8 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:52 am

"Shut up...You would be too if you know what was going on man...Ill tell you about it wyhen you get home. Ill call you when I want you to come home." He sighed, "Bye." He fliped his phone shut at watched his father pack.
"Take what you want, im burning everything else."
For his mother....
The pictures...
The wedding suits....
The rings......

Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 am

But Alex took it all. He took everything he didn't want burned. He hid the pictures and suits deep in his bag and pocketed the rings.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 am

Biddy rolled his eyes.
"Hell dad, want me to go rip momma's suit off him so you can take that to? Im not letting him have the hundred year old thing. Not like it means shit now but you know? You want yours you might want his."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 am

"Can I have it please...?" He bit his lip, staring up at him pleadingly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 am

Biddy nodded, gathering one of his mothers shirts and a pair of pants, stomping on the delicate rose petles as he walked out.
He cae back with the suit, handing it to his father.
He frowned at him.
"You want your ring you go pull it off his finger. First time he went to the hole he didnt get his...He got yours...he is wearing it...You go ahead and try to get it back. I will sooner or later and when I do im having it melted down and sold.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 am

"Biddy bird.... if you can gt it off his finger don't sell it please.... give it to me..." Alex sighed softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 am

"What you get, you get now. Everything else...Daddy, you dont know what your doing to him and you wont have to deal with, your family will. You go get that ring from him. You were scared of him whe you were putting Lane's ring on you finger, you were scared when you beat him with that whip. If your scared now im ashamed but then again...You should be."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 am

Alex sighed and walked up to Mike.
"Mikey baby... can I have my ring?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 am

Mike just cried, getting up and scurrying away from Alex as quick as he could.
He just...Couldnt hear him....or talk to him....
It was their hundred and first anniversary.
He ran into the kitchen, knocking over the nice dinner he had made....
Alex's favorite....
The flowers on the table...
The big "I love you, im sorry" Teddy bear and Alex's anniversary present.
a picture book... it had every old picture he thought he would never get back...dates all written down...His kids were in there.....it was their life.... And on top of it was a new golden ring...and a silver neck lace....
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 am

Alex let out a heartbreaking sob as he took the album. That couldn't be burned...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 am

Mike hid under the table, trying to stay away from Alex.
He had worked so hard....
Alex was leaving him...
On his anniversary.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Alex sighed.
"I love you..." He whispered, grabbed the photo album and walked back out. He picked up his suitcases and took Lindsay's hand, walking out the door.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Biddy crawled under the table with his mother and once more, he called Rick.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 pm

"Hello? Can we come home yet? Kev's having a fit." Rick answered with a sigh.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 pm

"Come home Rick. But when you get here put him in your room and make him stay for a little while, me and you need to talk." Biddy sighed.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm

"Um, okay? I'll be there in a few." He hung up. He was home only a few minutes later. As Biddy asked, he took Kevin to their room and locked the door, walking down to Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Biddy took him to their parets room.
All Alex's things were gone.
"He left....To be with Lane."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 pm

"Oh....oh my god..." Rick shook his head, taking Biddy's hand. "How's momma?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Biddy shook his head.
"He is momma....without daddy....How do you think he is. Imma fucking destroy everything. Imma get hima new home built that Alex Riley has never been in. im burning everything..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm

"Oh Biddy... don't burn everything." He sighed softly. "Did they fight or something?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm

"Yeah...It started because Daddy had a kid with Lane, and he wanted to see her. Momma was pissed because he didnt like it and he couldnt see dewayne. It got outa hand, they took off their rings, momma buried them. Daddy went to Lane's, came home to get his things with Lane's ring on his finger....momma was making this big im sorry thing and it was their hundred and first anniversary...and he walks in with this girl, packs and he leaves...."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:04 pm

"Oh hell.... how do you feel about it?" Rick bit his lip. He was pissed at Alex for doing this but he did love him..
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

"I love my daddy but im hurt...and I know my momma will never be okay again...And it hurts..." Biddy sniffled.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"We're gonna help momma, Biddy bird. We will. We'll get him someone..." Rick nodded, hugging Biddy tightly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next