Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 13 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Lane nodded with him.
"She is a good girl, got a temper though"
She did and he had seen that first hand.

Jr frowned at his father, pulling himself into Blake's lap as he tried to ignore Rick. Austin toddled in, rubbing his eyes. "Dada!!!!" He waddled over to Rick and held out his arms.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 13 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm

"Just like her daddy." Alex chuckled, taking Lane's hand and leading the two girls out the door. "I heard she lives somewhere around here..." He asked around and soon he had found sydney's house.

Rick gave a teary smile and lifted him up, hugging him.
Zac frowned at his little brother.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Cameron looked around, holding her fathers over hand.
"Daddy, dont momma live around here?"
"Yeah."
"I gotta see her, I havent talked to her in forever."
Lane hadnt seen her either, since Alex he just...didnt want her.

"Dada I mishseded you!!!!" The small child cooed. Biddy stood and hugged them both. "Did my precious boy sleep well?"
"Yup! I tad gwood dweams!!!"

Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Alex found a large building, it seemed to be a sort of sorority type thing. A girl with bleach blonde hair, perky red lips and way too much eyeliner opened the door.
"Um, can I help y'all?" She had a pretty clear southern accent.
"Um, is Sydney Riley here?" Alex asked.
"Oh yeah. One minute. Sydney!" She called. "Syd get your cute butt over here. Ya got visitors."
Sydney was there a minute later.
I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 13 Katie-babyface

Rick smiled at him.
"Thats good baby..."
He hadn't slept in weeks...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Cameron raised a brow at her and the other girl.
She looked at Lindsay and whispered.
"This is weird..."

Biddy sighed and hugged him.
"Rick baby..."
Jr was getting jealous of Austin.
"Bwake...Be my dawdy!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"Very..." Lindsay nodded.
Sydney's hair was covered with strips of foil.
"Daddy, Dolly's in the middle of dying my hair." She sighed. "What is it?"
"Well... I'm back with Lane now...."
"You are?"
"Mhm... and we wanted you to live with us..."
She paused, thinking..

"Squirt, you knock it off!" Zac snapped again.
Rick once again hid his face in Zac's shoulder.
Blake sighed.
"Jr, I can't be your daddy. You got a daddy right there. One your upsetting a lot..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Cameron looked her up and down, her face showing just how much she disapproved. She was Lane's, she spoke her mind.
"You look like a whore."

"He upswett Mwomma! He ish lebing us like Gwampa!! I dont want a dawdy Like dat!!! He it tupposed to lub mowmma and he weft us!! I want a new dawdy dat will lub mwamma and be dere to tuck me in ebery nwight."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Sydney blinked as the other girl laughed nervously.
"Cam?" Sydney tilted her head. "Um... do I?" She didn't think so... "I just got a piercing..." She frowned, flicking her lip ring. "And I'm dying my hair purple.." Sure, her clothes were a little revealing but it wasn't like she went around fucking guys... quite the opposite. She had sworn off men altogether.

Rick let out a sob and Zac glared at Jr and took his father out of the house, slamming the door behind them.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Cam studied her.
"No, you look like your friend. You look like a lesbian."
It was disgusting to her....
She could take two men but two girls? Hell no.

Biddy sighed and walked out with them, leaving Austin and Jr with Blake.
"Rick, come on now. He has a point. For a four year old having a daddy means alot....I didnt really have one. Mine was just..no but your a good daddy....He needs you..." No one knew how he was still smiling.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

"Um... is there something wrong with lesbians?" She raised an eyebrow, frowning. Yes... she was a lesbian and she was dating one of the other girls in the house. Vanna.

"I k-know Biddy but I-I'm set on this. I k-knew Alex way b-before Kevin and I WONT turn on him. K-KEv doesnt want to speak to h-him? Okay. B-but he was t-trying to tell me I c-couldn't either..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"Yeah, kinda, to me there is I mean....I dont have a problem I just...."
She didnt like it....
She shuddered and backed off from the other girl, getting closer to Lindsay.
"I wanna go home."

"Is Alex your husband? No....Kevin is and he is asking for your support Rick...You think this is easy for him? He lived without his father...Alex came back and promised but he left again....Kevin wont forgive that....And you know what, if I was like that and Blake did what you are, I would leave him. I dont need a man, I am independent. Kevin wont wait on you forever...You go back or you start looking for a new lover. I know him, he is a bitch like that." Biddy hummed, his smile still present
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

"Don't look at me like that." The other girl chuckled. "I ain't her girlfriend. THats Vanna." She nodded.
Sydney sighed.
"Daddy... do you have a problem with it?"
"No baby... course not. I'd be a hypocrite if I did. I'm gay." Alex hugged her.

"Go Biddy." Rick sighed as Zac hugged him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 pm

"Well its gross." She nodded and tugged Lindsay off. "We are going home!!" She got a bit away and looked over at Lindsay.
"I love her but I dont wanna be around her..."

Biddy cocked his head to the side.
"Dont be a bitch. You know Im right right. He left for another family....Left you...Kev...Momma and Me..." He shrugged.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Sydney sighed and turned away.
"Bye then.... guess thats a no to me living with you?"
"Baby, I dunno. I'll talk to her then."
"Whatever. I like it here..." She closed the door.
Alex frowned but wakled off with Lane, following Lindsay and Cameron.

"Biddy. Go please...." He shook his head.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Lane frowned, tuning back and opening the door.
"Sydney, your coming home with us. She is fine just being herself. You know how Cam is. She loves you and we want you home...You can bring your girlfriend."

Biddy rolled his eyes and left.
"You dont deserve Kev anyways."
It bothered him...He know his brother depended on Rick.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Sydney chewed her lower lip.
"Well I wouldn't want to disgust you all." She said sarcastically.
"BAby, we love you." Alex sighed.
"Yeah yeah, I love you guys too. Well... lemme talk to her about it first..."

"F-fuck you..." Rick cried into Zac's stomach.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

"How soon can you do that?" He pulled her to the side. "Alex wanted you home. He loves you...He is choosing you over Kevin. I want you with us and the girls love you too...Come on Syd."

Biddy paused.
"You already have. I bet you have fucked momma and and daddy too since your choosing him over the family he left behind." Biddy shrugged. "You just gonna fuck us all until you find something better."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Sydney sighed and hugged him.
"I missed you Lane." She kissed his cheek. "I can go talk to her right now... shes in there. A bunch of us live here." She nodded.

Zac glared up at him.
"Can't you just leave him the fuck alone?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

He nodded.
"We can wait for you baby girl." He didn't mind.

"Shut up you fucking brat." Biddy rolled his eyes and went into the house, sitting with Blake and kissing his cheek.
"They are both immature bitches..."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm

"Okay. I'll be back." Sydney disappeared into the house. Ten minutes later she returned, holding the hand of a tan girl with pink and black hair and a nose piercing. "Guys, this is Vanna." She smiled softly. Vanna waved at them with a smile. "She says she's cool with living with you guys. You guys can go a while while Dolly finishes my hair and we pack a few things..."

Zac snarled, cursing Biddy under his breath. He wasnt' normally one to sympathize with his father but he was.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Lane nodded, taking Alex's hand and leading him home.
"They are both coming with us Boo."

Biddy hugged Blake.
"Your too damn quiet. Speak."
Austin gave a small bark, as did Jr.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"Good." Alex nodded. "I dunno about the whole lesbian thing but I'll give it a chance for my baby."

"Sorry babe." Blake smiled softly. "I'm just tired." He pecked Biddy's cheek.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Lane nodded, getting home and looking around.
"Cameron! Get your scrawny mean ass back here!!"
She ignored him.

"Me too...I miss daddy." He yawned and snuggled close, pulling Austin into his arms.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

"Cam sweety come on!" Alex called.

"I know ya do babe..." Blake kissed his forehad, stroking his hair.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"Im busy!!!"
She didnt wanna talk about it.
"Beside I got a date later and Lindsay is coming with me!"

He had a father for a years and he had already lost it....
But he was Biddy, he didn'g get down.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next