Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 11 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"Your not, your staying with me and Blake. Kevin, Momma and Jayden are staying with my friend Kendrick."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 11 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

"Kevin's being a cunt." He muttered as he stood and brushed off his pants.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:06 pm

"Just come on." He pulled Rick up and lead him home, not knowing that his friend was not good....
His friend was evil...
And he was preying on Mike and Kevin and Jayden.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Rick reluctantly followed.
"SO who's this Kendrick dude? Is he Kevin's age?" Was he going to try something with Kevin?
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm

"A year older." Biddy nodded. "They will be fine with him, plus he is not into sickly people."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm

"Kay." Rick nodded. He really didn't want this to be the end of him and Kevin and if Kevin touched that man it would be...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

But Kevin wanted nothing to do with him. He and Jayden were nothing to him.
Kendrick had his eyes on the broken man....He would be easy to control...
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Silent tears rolled down Rick's cheeks as he went home with Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Lane had by now taken Alex into their new bed room and laid him down, holding him tightly.
He wanted to murder that little punk for hurting his Alex.
"Boo are you okay?"

Kevin had settled in with his mother and this new man, not knowing what he should so about Rick and his father but what he did know what that he wanted his baby. He wanted Zac with him.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

"Not really..." He shook his head, wiping at his eyes. "But at least I have you..."

And Zac needed his momma. So, he reluctantly had moved in with him, Mike and Kendrick.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm

"Boo, you will always have me." Lane sighed, wrapping Alex up in his strong arms. He had his family. A husband and two beautiful baby girls...

Kevin missed Rick...But he wasn't letting it show, he acted okay around Zac but Mike could tell he was hurting. Mike was too but Kendrick kept him to busy to really sit down and Cry. In fact, he was starting to make Mike feel better.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

"I know baby. I love you." he sighed, kissing him softly.

But Zac wasn't stupid. He knew his momma was hurting too. And this Kendrick guy seemed okay but there was something about him... maybe Zac was just too paranoid..
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 pm

"Wanna spend time with Lindsay and Cameron? I know they missed you." Lane ran his fingers through Alex's hair.

Kendrick and Mike were starting to get closer, Kevin seemed sick when he saw them together. He wanted his momma and daddy together. He went back to bed while Mike and Kendrick sat on the sofa. Kendrick wanting a kiss and Mike refusing to give one.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"Mhm... i missed Cameron a lot and I wanna get to know Lindsay." He nodded and stood.

Zac was also disgusted by the two. He followed his mother to bed.
"I don't like him.." He noted as he hugged his mother.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"Cameron hasn't changed much, still just as bouncy as ever and Lindsay is a doll. She is precious....You'll love her."

Kevin hugged Zac tightly.
"Me either. I want my daddy..."
He wanted his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm

"I'm sure I will... I wish you'd told me about her." He smiled softly and stood, leading Lane out to find the two girls.

"I want my daddy too... and grandpa." Zac sighed
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

"I didn't wanna ruin what you had with Mike but now I see, it was never that good with you two anyways.."

"Why dont you go see your daddy if you want to? I know you miss him Zac." Kevin needed to be alone for a while any ways.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 pm

"It was just... its complicated." He shrugged.

"Cause I'm trying to be pissed at him... its just hard." He sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm

"Alex boo, it seemed miserable with him." Lane shook his head.

"Why are you being pissed at him baby?" Kevin frowned lightly at his child.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 pm

"At times...yeah but... I dunno." He shook his head.

"Because you are..." Zac sighed and shrugged.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

"Alex, he was just so...Mike and so mean to my baby...how did he take you leaving anyways?" Lane pecked his cheek.

"I am upset, im hurt, im mad, but I love him so much and I want you too to see him....Take Jr with you." Kevin nodded.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

"Awfull..." He sighed softly. "He was bawling and... well you know Mike."

"Whatever you say momma..." He reluctantly stood and went to find Jr.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

"Yeah, he is....Hard to deal with." Lane was not so fond of Mike anymore. They used to be best friend but now...they hated each other so much.

Jr was out side playing with Kendrick's great Dane. The dog loved him and Rick Jr was only four so he could ride on its back like a horse.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 pm

"Yeah..." But Alex did love him... so much.

"Squirt! We're goin to see daddy!" Zac called as he walked over to him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm

"I don't see how you put up with him." Lane took his hand, kissing the back of it sweetly, he had always loved Alex since their very first time. Alex was everything to him. He loved Alex more than he had loved Sarah a single day in his life and he knew that Cameron loved him too and now that he had Alex back, he would never left him go.

Jr looked up at his big brother with a grin. "Yay! ah mwiss dawdy." He patted the dog's head. "Bubba! Do you see Rhett? Rhett is a gwood doggie!!" Rick was loving him, he liked this place. Mr. Kendrick was good to him, he had his momma and brother, all he was missing was his daddy.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next