Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 4 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Alex Riley Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 pm

"Not particularly but alright, I do wanna see what got ya to settle down. He better be some sort of GOD." He laughed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 4 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Quincy McDaniels Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Gabriel shook his head.
"Yeah, I didn't know if I would find anyone since you were the best I ever had at the time. You were my God and I was your Godess. But I love him...He is amazing..." Gabriel was in love.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 pm

"I'll be the judge of that." He scoffed, pecking Gabriel's cheek.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Gabriel grinned up at him.
"Awwww still looking out for you bestest friend ever Gabe?"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm

"I'm still your bodyguard." He winked, tugging him close.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Kevin laid down when he got home, yawning lightly and thinking back to a time in the sand, after Rick had raped him, taking up for it...Making love under the stars while the water licked his toes and the sugary white sand provided a warm soft bed.

"Believe me, im still your whatever the fuck you want me to be and ill be sure to call if I need you babe."
The got to the home and Biddy knocked on the door, Gabriel paused and turned to his lover.
"You behave, I want these people to like you. Your my best friend and this is my family, play nice just for a bit."
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 am

Rick laid down with him and held him to his chest tightly, nuzzling his shaggy blonde hair.

Gabriel rolled his eyes but nodded.
"Umm actually I think them liking me is pretty much screwed but okay."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:11 am

Kevin yawned, kissing Rick's cheek.
"I think imma have to kick your ass."

"Hey! Imma fuck with momma a bit, and Brayden. I love them but hell, they annoy me so just wait until I bring you in this house with them but you gotta be a good boy and just kinda...not a bitch you know? Course you don't but still babe and Calvin doesn't know you so you can still be good to him."
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 am

"Go head babe. I deserve it." He nodded, kissing his jaw.

"Ugh, we'll see Gabe. We'll see." He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 am

Kevin rolled over, straddling his waist and frowning at him.
"You hit me over your brother. This is not flying with me Rick. You don't fucking touch me like that especially when me and you are not even in that bull shit. You love Chris, okay but let me tell you, he is going to fuck your marriage up. He tried to do it when he died and he is doing it now. You worry about me and Jr, not Chris and Dustin you hear me?"

Quincy answered the door, glaring at Gabriel beside his son. Biddy just pushed past him, grinning at everyone.
"Hey Brats!!!"
Gabriel followed, going mute again.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:25 pm

"KEvin... I should have handled it better and I shouldn't have hit you over Chris... you and Jr come first but, he's my brother. He's been there for me my whole life and I'm going to look out for him..."

"Ew, who let the dog in the house?" Brayden growled, wrinkling his nose at Gabriel.
"Ah, I gotta love this place." Gabriel chuckled to himself, waving a hand.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"No. You look at me. Me and Jr come FIRST. You ever hit me again Rick and ill take Jr and ill leave you. Im not kidding. Im not my momma and I wont take that shit from you or anyone. Now Chris can kiss my ass, you do not chose him over your family! I am your problem, he is not and if you ever make that mistake again God help you."

Gabriel shook his head, locking arms with Gabriel and smiling at his family in a way that let them know that yes, he was going to take up for the man in they fucked with him. Gabriel cared about him more than they did anyways.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 pm

"I won't choose him over you Kevin but he is my family too. He is my problem too babe."

Gabriel kissed his cheek.
"So wheres this husband of yours?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 pm

"Rick, baby....I have brothers too but im not hitting you over them now am I? No and you had better watch that because all your doing is fucking up our marriage and making he hate Chris."

Gabriel took his friends hand, leading him to sit on the couch beside Quincy before sitting on his lap.
He leaned back and whispered. "Ill get him in a minute, I wanna fuck with momma. He deserves it a little."
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 pm

"No and I'm sorry for hitting you over him but babe I'm going to care for him."

Gabriel smirked.
"May I help with that?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm

"Rick, this is your only warning. You have hit me, im drawling the line there." Kevin warned.

Hmmm depends, I don't want you rubbing too much in his face, just....subtly fuck with him." Gabriel smiled at him, kissing his cheek only to have Quincy growl.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:16 pm

"Okay baby, well I won't hit you again." He kissed his cheek.

Gabriel grinned and ruffled Gabriel's hair.
"I love your dumbass." He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Kevin nodded, looking clearly irritated with the whole situation.

"I know, now play it off." Quincy was glaring.
"Since when do you touch my son like that...."
He looked so pissed off, ready to kill something.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Gabriel laughed.
"I've touched your lover and THREE of your sons much more than this. Shouldn't you be used to it?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Quincy blinked, thinking it over.
"Three?"
Gabriel ever looked at him. "Huh? I thought just me and Angel Boo?"
Colbie blinked.
"THE SLUT TALKS!!!"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 pm

"Bitch, you talk all the time." Gabriel smirked at Colbie. He turned to Gabriel and hummed. "Whats' the scrawny one's name? The real tiny, anorexic one?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Gabriel frowned at him. "Gabriel, I drawl the line at him now. He is....Sick and he don't need your mean ass bothering him got it?"
Gabriel refused to believe that was jealousy in his belly.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hey, I didn't force him. He was paid." Gabriel shrugged. "Him and some fag friend of his."
Sean's eyes were wide as he made a run for the door.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Quincy stood and grabbed him, hugging his son tightly as he glared.
Gabriel frowned.
"I thought you didn't pay for sex Gabriel?"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 pm

"I don't usually. Your ass left me and I was horny." He shrugged. "I paid him and his friend eighty bucks. Wasn't much but his friend seemed desperate."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next