Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 8 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 pm

"So what time do I have to take you back?" He hummed.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 8 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm

"Like...In twenty minutes I need to be back home...well at the bar." He nodded.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 pm

"Damn. Well alright." He nodded
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Misery gave a small smile at the other man.
Maybe just for the sex but Carter wanted to keep him.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Carter jogged off and about ten minutes later he returned. He was fully dressed now. In one hand, an expensive outfit in Misery's size and in the other, the old clothes Misery had been wearing last night.
"You can wear this. You can keep it too." He nodded.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Misery blinked at him, taking his other clothes and making sure he had his money before glancing the expensive outfit, undoubtedly the most expensive thing he would own.
"You know my size?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

"I checked your old ones for the size. My last boyfriend was the same size." He shrugged.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Misery rolled his eyes, checking the clothes again.
"I dont want shit for other people Carter, im too awesome for that. I got my own clothes."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

"He never wore them. I bought them for him but he left. Have em." Carter nodded
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 pm

"Yes, for him. Not for me. When I get clothes I like I get em especially for me. Thanks anyways." He winked at his host.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Carter rolled his eyes.
"Oh whatever, I'll have some for you next time."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 pm

"Im sure." He slipped on his old tight clothes, making sure he looked presentable. Rhett wanted him to always look top notch.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

"Well lets go.." He extended his hand and led Misery out of the house.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Misery's finger intertwined with his host, he walked like an actual person like he always did back to Rhett who was waiting for him.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Carter kept a hand on Misery as he stood in front of Rhett.
"How much would it bbe to keep him?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Fer anodher nigh'? Wait until next time ah sell em then bid fer em." Rhett answered, his hand gently taking Misery's arm an pulling him over to the barstool, handing him a drink.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 pm

"I mean for good?" He sat down on a barstool.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm

"Heh es nowt fwer sall." Rhett drew in his thick Scottish accent. "Heh es mah pet."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 pm

"Really? I'm willing to pay anything... And I mean anything." He tapped his fingers on the bar.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Rhett hummed, looking up at him.
"Ah told yeh, heh aint fer sall."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

"Alright." He stood and exited the bar. He would buy him again tonight then.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 pm

And Rhett sold his pet to Carter every night Misery was available, except for this one night. It had been almost a month, and this was the very first time another man would be taking Misery home for the night.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

And Carter was absolutely furious. He'd left his wallet at home and someone had outbid him. His face was red and his hair was hanging over it. He was throwing a temper tantrum of sorts.
"Rich boys panties in a bunch?" A man chuckled at him.
Carter grabbed him by the throat. Immediately two huge men stood and backed him up. His bodyguards.
Carter was out the door right after the man who had bought Misery, getting in his face and threatening him if he didn't hand Misery over.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Misery blinked at him, sure he was flattered, he had grown to like this man but...
Rhett would kill him.
He gently pressed a hand to Carter's chest.
"Calm down, its one night."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Carter pushed him off, continuing to get in the man's face until he gave in. All it took was a nice punch or two
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next