Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 3 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Mike grinned. "I love you too." His whispered and he took Alex hand. He wanted to lead him to Critter.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 3 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

That time Alex heard it loud and clear. He smiled so wide it hurt. But he didn't feel Mike's hand.
"I miss you."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

"I miss you to baby." He kissed Alex's cheek as he tried again to get his hand between his ghostly ones.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm

ALex stood up, trying to stop tears as he felt Mike's lips on his skin again. He missed the feeling. He then felt Mike's hand. He grabbed onto it tightly, ignoring thelooks he got from people.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Mike grined as he lead him into Critter's room. The ghost mildly wondered if Alex would love Critter more before it was over with.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

"Hey Lane." He smiled. "You alright?" Alex asked not letting it show how worried he was.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Critter's eyes were screwed shut, it had hurt. He had just told him to do it so he had felt every slice of the knife, every poke of the things they retrieved the bullet with he felt them sow him up, he felt it all and it fucking hurt. "Hey Alex." It didn't sound strong like normally, it was weaker but not by too much.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:05 pm

This was the weakest Alex had ever heard him sound. And it made his heart sink to hear him like this.
"Are you...are you gonna make it?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

"Oh...yeah im just..ya know." He wanted to laughed but it hurt. "They cut me open without anesthetic and shit so im kinda feeling it."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

"They what?! I can sue them for not giving you anesthetic!" Alex fumed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

"Its fine Alex.....I told them they could...." He couldn't take a deep breath, his back was killing him. He was happy Alex was here though even if he was threatening the doctors.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:13 pm

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Alex drug a hand across his face. "Y'know you don't always have to be so tough."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 pm

"Yeah...I kinda do." He smiled weakly, he had to be tough for Alex and Cameron. It seemed as if it was expected of him to be strong and he was.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

"Well, you don't have to get surgery without anesthetics. That's insane." Alex sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

"Its quicker...." He hadn't wanted to leave Alex alone for as long as it would take, didn't care to be worrying him like that. "Its fine Alex."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 pm

"It is not fine Lane." Alex sighed, sitting down beside the bed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:20 pm

"Stop worrying so much. Im alive aren't I? Told you I would be...." He reached for Alex hand.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Alex took his hand.
"But you're hurting. I can tell."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

"It aint so bad." The was a bold faced lie.
"I can deal with physical pain. All these scares hurt when they were made so a few more wont kill me and the pain is something im used to." He smiled at his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

ALex sighed. He wouldn't get him to admit how bad it hurt and he knew that.
"I love you." He smiled. "Masochistic son of a bitch." He chuckled and shook his head.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Critter laughed but pain was not something he enjoyed but he had felt it all his life so it wasn't a big deal anymore. "Yeah, I dont think so."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

"They say anything about when you can come home?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:31 pm

"They said in a few days, they wanted to watch me and they said I needed more blood or something about that."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Alex nodded. That was better than it could have been.
"I should call the kids so they don't worry."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

"Awww hell, what am I going to tell Cameron." He fidgeted, Cameron loved that ring and Mike and Daffy had put there money together to buy him that truck for his twentieth birthday....and the wallet had been his daddy's.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next