Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 4 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Alex frowned as he pulled out his cell phone.
"You want to talk to her?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Scars Are The Story Of  My Life And This One Is For You - Page 4 Empty Re: My Scars Are The Story Of My Life And This One Is For You

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Critter nodded and took the phone.
"Hey Cameron baby."
"I miss you to sweetheart."
"Daddy's at the hospital.."
"I got shot by some mean man that wanted to hurt Mr. Alex."
"No...But he took my truck, my wallet and my ring."
"Yes my wedding ring."
"I know baby, I know."
"Everything can be replaced."
"I know it can't but neither can Mr.Alex.....understand?"
"Okay baby, you want to stay with them tonight?"
"I might be here for a while."
"I'll miss you too."
"Love you to."
He handed the phone back to Alex. "She is okay."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Alex frowned but nodded. He then called Alex and Sydney and explained the situation. He said that they were mature enough to take care of themselves for the night and he trusted them so he was going to stay with Critter.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Critter rubbed his finger where the ring used to be. He missed his ring, it was weird without it.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Alex noticed that. He felt awful.
"I'm sorry..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm

"Hmh? About what?" He looked over at with a raised eyes brow. "What is there to be sorry for?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"They took your ring. You gave them it to help me." Alex said.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

"So, it was a ring. You are a person. The ring was precious. Your precious and you make me happy so its was worth it. You were worth everything he took, my wedding ring, my daddy's wallet, and by birthday present." He winked at Alex.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:55 pm

"I just feel awful... I don't have long left anyway. I'm getting old." Alex sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm

"Alex, Im two years older than you. And I don't see you as old." He kissed Alex hand. "I love you okay, so as long as I can Imma keep you here with me."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

"alright. I love you... I know I say that too much. Tell me if it gets irritating." He smilde.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:04 pm

"No, I like hearing it..more than you know." He grinned for ear to ear as he looked at his lover.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Alex smiled.
"You have the most amazing smile..." He really did.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 pm

"Oh really?" Critter smirked. "I like yours better." He put a hand to Alex's cheek lovingly.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 pm

"I'm serious. No one has a smile that gorgeous." He grinned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Critter raised an eye brow, he wanted to ask 'not even Mike?' just to see what he would say.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Alex raised his brow back.
"What?" He asked although he was pretty sure he knew.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Critter shook his head. "Nothing." He shrugged and closed his eyes, the pain had yet to ease off any.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Alex sighed.
"Yes, I loved Mike's smile just as much if not more. I'm just trying to push that to the back of my mind. If I didn't I'd be a bawling mess 24/7"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

"I wasn't trying to hurt you Alex." Critter took his hand and pulled him onto the bed and into his cest. He wrapped his arms around him tightly and kissed his head, ignoring the pain.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:46 pm

"I know you weren't. Now stop comforting me. You're the one who just had surgery without anesthetics." Alex chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:49 pm

"Nah, I like it better this way." It hurt less when he ignored his own problems.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:51 pm

"Eh, I do too." Alex admitted, still smiling.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Critter shivered and hugged Alex tighter. He was considering asking for pain medicine.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Alex kissed his cheek.
"Can I atleast get you some pain medicine?" He knew Lane was too stubborn and proud to ask for them on his own.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next