Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 11th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You....

Go down

On The 11th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.... Empty On The 11th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You....

Post by Kevin Riley Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 am

On The 11th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.... Oddle10

Finally got over that song of ours; stopped chasin' little red sports cars,
To check the license plates and I quit drivin' by your place.
Back makin' the rounds at our old haunts: Honky Tonks, restaurants.
And seein' some of our old friends: it feels good to dance again.
And I can finally smell your perfume and not look around the room for you.
And I can walk right by your picture in a frame and not feel a thing.

It took a year, a whole fucking year for Wade to get over his lover, to get over their song, to stop chasing that familiar silver Maserati so he could check and make sure its him, to see if he was with someone and if so then who. He had by now stopped looking for him, patrolling the hall ways after or during the shows. He had finally gone back to normal, being able to talk to all his and .....'s old friends. It felt good to get out and have a good time again. Yeah, today was a normal day.

Wade was seated on his bed, waiting around to go meet his parents, to go let them meet his new lover; Justin, soaking of which had just come out of the bathroom looking fine as fuck!

"Damn Justin...." Wade stared wide eyed.

"Much better than Drew huh?" It was said without Justin thinking, not knowing what he had just done to Wade.

Yes he was getting over everything but when he heard that name...............

But when I hear your name,
I feel rain fallin' right out of the blue sky.
And it's the fifth of May, and I'm right there starin' in your eyes.
And nothin's changed, and we're still same.
And I get lost in the innocence of a first kiss,
And I'm hangin' on to every word rollin' off of your lips:
And that's all it takes, and I'm in that place,
Every time I hear your name.

In just a few seconds he was back there again. He could clearly feel the rain falling down onto his skin in the beginning of may, warm, not to hot or too cool, it was perfect. He was staring into those mesmerizing blue eyes, falling for Drew all over again. Nothing had changed at all, it was the same as always. Him and Drew, so in love, so easily fitting together.

He remembered Drew's voice, light on the May breeze .
"Ah love ya Wade."

That's all ti takes to keep Drew in his head for the rest of his day, the voice ringing in his head.

And it only happened every time he heard that name.

Got someone special in my life; everyone thinks she'll make a great wife.
Dad says he thinks she's the one; reminds him of Mom when she was young.
But it's way too soon to be talkin' 'bout rings; don't wanna rush into anything.
She's getting over someone too, kinda like me and you.
And she talks about him every once in a while, and I just nod my head and smile,
'cause I know exactly what she's goin' through; yeah, I've been there too.

Just had gone ahead and drove them over to meet Wade parents. Just was something special, way different for Drew, two very different people. Justin seemed to be perfect for him, and every one thought so.

Wade wasn't surprised to the least when his father took his arm and pulled him over to the side. He told his son that Justin was the once, the one to never let go. But Wade simply shrugged him off, it was far, far to early for that. ESPECIALLY talking about rings, Just was just getting over there treat up too, he and heath Slater had been together for maybe a year, Drew and Wade had each other for almost sic of them. Wade didn't mind when Just spoke of Heath, he understood but apparently Wade didn't, Justin dropped Heath, Wade was still injuring,=lllllll

And when the conversation turns to you,
I get caught in a "you were the only one for me",
Kinda thought, and your face is all that I see.
I know I can't go back but I still go back.
And there we are, parked down by the riverside,
And I'm in your arms about to make love for the first time,
And that's all it takes, and I'm in that place,

Sadly for Wade, the world was against him because within only minutes of being home his mother asked about Drew and all Wade could think of what that Drew was the only one for him, fit him perfectly. Drew's face, his sexy, adorable face just just stuck in his head. Sure he couldn't go back, he had Justin and Drew had Sheamus but still, and it only happened when someone said his ex-lovers name. It got really bad when he remembered his first time with another an, with Drew. In his truck, down by the rive, the moon like making Drew's skin glow. It barely took anything to reduce him yo nothing.
Every time he heard his ex-loves name.

I stop thinkin' 'bout the words I left unsaid.
(Every time I hear your name.)
I stop tryin' the change the things I can't change.
(Every time I hear your name.)
In my heart I know you're gone, but in my head,

Wade couldn't help but sigh as Justin gave him that certain look and stepped out of the room. It was time for Wade to just let him go completely, they were OVER and everyone knew it, he knew it. But in his head...in his head it was different.

I feel rain fallin' right out of the blue sky.
And it's the fifth of May, and I'm right there starin' in your eyes.
That's all it takes, and I'm in that place.
And there we are, parked down by the riverside,
And I'm in your arms about to make love for the first time.
And I can't explain, but I'm in that place,

Wade took Justin home. He and Justin walked hand and hand to his room, only to see Drew and Shemmus walking down the same hallway,. Just expected hell but it didn't bother Wade an at all.
And it wouldn't.
Unless someone said his name.'
it only ever happened.
When he heard his lovers name.
Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down