Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 12 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 pm

"I love him..." He nodded. "He's difficult but he can be so sweet if you put up with him.."

Zac couldn't help but give a small smile.
"Yeah, I see the doggy. Let's go Shrimp." He lifted him and walked of to Biddy's place.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 12 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm

"Baby, your amazing. I know I would not be able to take care of him. He just...I couldnt do it, I would be done broke his heart. I dont beat around the bush." He shrugged.

"Bubba! Ish mwomma and dawdy getting a divowcie?" He was small and didnt understand but he knew his parents were mad if they were living together.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:43 pm

"You could put up with him. You put up with me and I'm worse than him." He smiled.

"No sweety.... no they're not.." He didn't want to worry his little brother.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm

"No, your perfect and he is just annoying some time. Im sorry but he really is." Lane was just mad, Mike had never been annoying with him.

"But day ish not togever. Mwomma ish all say and I dunno where dawdy ish." Jr wanted his parents together.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:52 pm

"He can be...." Alex sighed. "Lets change the subject and talk to the girls." He nodded.

"Baby... they're just fighting. Daddy's staying at your uncle Biddy's house. They'll be back ot normal in a bit..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Lane nodded, smiling at his babies.
"Alright girls, momma needs love."

Biddy smiled as he opened the door for Zac.
"Sup Brat! Littler brat!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Lindsay stood and smiled.
Alex grinned at her and opened his arms.
"You and me got some catchin up to do young lady." He smiled at Cameron as he hugged Lindsay.

"Hey Biddy bird. Daddy here?" Zac asked.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Cameron nodded.
"I missed you!!"

"Yeah. RICK! YOUR BRATS ARE HERE!!" He called out to his brother in law, letting the kids in.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm

"I missed you too sweety." Alex opened his other arm for Cameron.

Rick jogged into the room, eyes puffy and red.
"Hey babies." He lifted Jr and hugged Zac.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Cameron grinned and kissed Alex's cheek.
"How is Sydney and Jr? Do you know?"

Jr hugged his father.
"Dawddy, Mwomma mwisses you...He ish all sawd and stuff but he tays hes fwine. He ish a wier!!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 pm

"I dont know about Jr I haven't seen him and Sydney... I don't know if she'll speak to me." He sighed softly.

"Squirt, hush." Zac grumbled.
Rick smiled softly.
"Well I'm all sad and shtuff too Jr."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"Why?" She cocked her head to the side innocently. She frowned at him.

"But its twue!!Dawdy!!!He wantes you wit him!!!Why ish you nowt? Ish there anoder momma you ish with intead ob him?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

"When she died she came to live with us and... Kevin was going to leave if she didn't... I kicked her out and she said she hated me." HE sighed.

"No sweety. Mommas just mad at me. We had a little fight."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh...Well what is Kevin's problem? He is such a bitch sometimes." Cameron frowned.

"Wad it about gwampa?" Jr understood that his grandfather was gone. That was about it.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"Its complicated." He sighed. "Sydney apparently aborted one of Rick's kids and Kevin raised the kid as his own. He loves him so he's pissed at her for killing him..." Alex explained.

"Yes baby. It was. Your momma was being mean to grandpa cause he made a mistake and he told me I had to be mean to grandpa to. I wouldn't." Rick said.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm

"Its none of his business! The kid is hers and so was Rick. He is just fucking home wrecker..." So was her father in a way.

"To...You weft mwomma fow gwampa?" That was strange, his daddy should love his momma....be with him...no be mad over grwanpa for leaving.

Last edited by Critter on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm

"I see both sides sweety." He nodded. "They both have reasons to be upset I just wish they could try and get along for me." He sighed.

"Baby it isn't like that. I just love your grandpa. He's always been my friend and I don't want to turn on him."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"I think Kevin needs his ass beat, what in the hell was he doing? He comes in OUR house and does this with us! He has no right and I want Sydney here."

"But ew ish turning on mwomma....." Kevin was the one to have his kids, Kevin was the one who loved him day and night. Kevin was the one who cried when something was wrong with him...Kevin was the one he was ditching.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 pm

"Well... I'll try and talk her into coming here with us if its alright with your daddy?" He turned to Lane.

"Baby... your momma was wrong. He was being very mean to his own daddy.... I didn't like it. And I think he should apologize sweety. Thats it and if he does that I think we'll be okay."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Lane grinned and nodded.
"Of coarse. I always wanted a big family."
He tugged Alex to his check.

"If nowt your getting a divowce?" He frowned at his father, "Bawd dawdy. I dunt like you now." He bit Rick's arm hard, wiggling down and toddling off. He hugged Blake's leg.
"New dawdy!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:46 pm

"Alright then." He smiled."And if I can't talk her into it maybe Cam can. She likes you." He nodded.

Rick was already on the verge of tears and that just about pushed him over. Zac sighed and hugged him.
"S'alright. He's little... He don't mean it..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Cameron grinned, "She was always like my big sister." She wanted a family too. A big one.

"I did two!!!!! He ish weabing mwomma tuss of gwampie! i dunt like him eider! I wanna gow howm to Kendwick and Mowmma!!!" He hugged Blake tighter.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"Mhm, you two were good friends after a while." He smiled fondly, remembering. "Well wanna come with me to get her?"

"Squirt!" Zac snapped. "You knock it off right now. You're going to make daddy cry!"
And sure enough, Rick was almost crying. Tears were brimming his eyes.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

"Sure!" She squealed in delight, going to grab her purse. Lane pecked his lips. "Lets all go."

"He made mowmma cwy! He ish leabing like gwampa!! I hash to find a new dawddy for mowmma!! Bwake! I like Bwake." Biddy sat down. "I like Blake two brat."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Okay babe." He smiled, turning to Lindsay. "Lindsay's my daughter. She's a lot older than you and Cam but she's sweet. she'll love you." He nodded.

Blake chuckled.
"I'm flattered, really. But your momma ain't my type. I already got a boyfriend kid." He pecked Biddy's lips.
Zac hugged his father close. Rick hid his head in Zac's neck as he began to cry.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next