Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 4 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

"Your body... your gorgeous face... and I love the way you don't let anyone tell you what to do.."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

You can give me your hand, You can make your demands  I'm the hardest motherfucker to please! - Page 4 Empty Re: You can give me your hand, You can make your demands I'm the hardest motherfucker to please!

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Misery snorted at him, shaking his head.
"I know, im awesome like that huh?"
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"Yes..." He nodded, pecking his neck. "So how much do I owe you?"
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well..." He looked down at his still naked form. "One scar, ten bruises, busted lip....Maybe around three hundred and sixty dollars."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Alright. One sec." He left and returned a moment later with his wallet. He handed Misery two thousand dollars. "The extra is for how good it was." He winked.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Misery just blinked at him, his face totally controlled in awe.
He had never even had ten dollars in his hand....
And it was good?
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"What?" He raised an eyebrow with a smile. It hadn't been his best ever but it was nice. And he wanted to give Misery a little extra. He'd wanted him for so long, after all
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"Nothing." He covered, shaking his head and going back to cooking, shrugging off the charm the man had without even trying.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Carter simply watched him, standing behind him and caressign the boy's hips as he cooked. Yes he definitely needed Misery to be his...
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 pm

"You like touching don't you?" God help whoever the man impregnated, he seemed like a belly toucher.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm

"You can tell, huh?" He chuckled.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

"God help whoever you get pregnant." He shook his head. He had been....
Fixed.
It could be undone but at the moment, Rhett refused.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 pm

"Slim chance of that happening... I always use a condom. I'm picky about who I'd let have my kids... you're the first in a while I haven't worn one with."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 pm

"Oh well, im fixed, Rhett dont want me pregnant." He yawned, his hands thrumming ahainst his scarred up belly.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"Oh." Well that was not good. He made a mental note of this. He was paying attention to everything. It'd all help him decide if Misery was worth the money he'd cost.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm

"He says as long as im his pet I can't have babies. If I ever want to leave, ill get Trever to reverse it but then again, Im a picky bitch so unless I love you, im not having your baby." He shrugged. "For now it dont bother me with all the low lifes that could get me pregnant if I wasn't fixed. "I also eat...ALOT." He nodded, he was extremely skinny, looked maybe anorexic but he ate more than anyone.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well I have plenty of food so shouldn't be a problem." He nodded.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 pm

"What do you mean? Not like imma be here much." He shrugged at his lover of the night.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

"Yeah you are." He smirked. "I got plenty of money and until someone can outbid me imma buy you every night.."
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Misery hummed lightly, frowning lightly.
Every night....
"How come? Wont that get old."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm

"Not with you." He nodded. Yes he would make Misery love him...
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Yes, sure bur do you not know that I do take off days, Rhett sometimes couldnt get him to come when he didnt want too.
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

"Well I'll buy you every night you're available then." He flashed a smile.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Braxton Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Misery shook his head.
"Well at least you are a good host."
Misery Braxton
Misery Braxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Mason Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 pm

"I try." He smirked, taking over the cooking.
Carter Mason
Carter Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next