Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free Empty Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Mike sat on the bed of his and John's hotel room waiting for his lover to get there. John had to stay behind with Nexus and Mike was starting to miss him. Mike got lonely easy, he didn't like the loneliness. So after almost four hours Mike called John, telling him he missed him and he wanted him to come to the hotel.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free Empty Re: Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 pm

John smiled when he saw Mike's name flash across his phone.
"Can I take this?" He asked Wade.
"Make it quick." Wade snapped.
John rolled his eyes and picked up his phone.
"Hey sweety... I miss you too.. I don't think I can come back yet."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free Empty Re: Your Sacrifice Is The Price I Pay To Be Free

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Mike sighed when John said he couldn't come home. He told him to hurry because he was lonely and he wanted his Champ here with him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:01 pm

John said he'd be there soon.
"Wade can I please go home?" John sighed after hanging up.
"Why do you need to get home so badly?"
"My boyfriend needs me."
"Boyfriend? And who would that be?"
"Mike."
Wade and the other members shared a glance and Wade whispered something in John's ear.
"You will do it and you will do it now." Wade said firmly.
John was horrified, this was the exact same thing he'd had to do in his dream.
"No."
"I'll let you out of the group." Wade said.
John paused but did not change his mind.
"NO."
Wade glared, he pushed John up against the wall.
"You remember what happens when you say no to me don't you John?" Wade growled in his ear. "Or do you need a little reminder?" He hissed, grinding against John's ass.
John whimpered, he didn't want that again. He'd been raped five times in one hour for the past few days. Individually by each man and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Mike was unaware, John didn't tell him what Wade did. So Mike really didn't think he was in danger, just figured Wade was an ass. Mike waited patiently for his lover to come home, his eyes fixated on the door.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

John still refused. He couldn't hurt Mike like this. Possibly kill him. They continued threatening. Wade was already inside him before John finally gave in and begged him to stop. He agreed to do it.
"Now you will call him and tell him you're on your way home. When you get inside, you will tie his wrists to the headboard and call us inside." Wade instructed.
John nodded with tear filled eyes as he took out his cell phone and called Mike.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Mike was over joyed to hear that John was coming home. Mike made sure the room was clean, he was going to give John a massage when he got home, he probably needed it. Mike had various oils and candles all out and lit up, ready for his lover. When Mike had finished he went back to his spot on the bed and again waited for his lover.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 pm

John was crying the whole way home as Wade drove. Half of him hoped Wade would crash. He didn't want to do this. They finally got there. John knocked on the door with a shaky hand.
"M-mike I'm home."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Mike slung the door open and jumped into John's arms, showering his face with kisses. "I missed you so much, I hate when you have to be gone for so long," Mike took John's hand and led him inside. "And I have a surprise for you." Mike grinned as he presented John with the bed which had the candles all around and the oils laid out. "What do you think." Mike kissed John cheek. "I did it all for you."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 pm

John wasn't capable of a smile. He continued sobbing.
"I love you." He cried, gently backing Mike towards the bed. He grabbed him and kissed with the most love he ever had.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Mike kissed back with just as much love. "I love you to, John baby, whats wrong? Can I help? What can I do?" Mike caressed his lovers cheek. "John, did I do something?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

John simply shook his head, he gently laid Mike down on the bed, heart aching as he pulled out the rope Wade told him to tie Mike down with. Two small pieces, just enough for both arms. He sobbed uncontrollably as he tied Mike's wrists to the headboard.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:23 pm

"J-John, what are you doing?" Mike asked, still unaware of the danger, he trusted John completely. "J-John? What did I do?" He asked innocently.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

"T-they're making me." John cried. "I love you Mike. I'm so sorry." He kissed Mike one last time before telling Wade he was finished.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Mike looked at John wide eyed, then he looked at the door in which Wade came through. "J-John?" Mike was scared now. "Wh-Whats going on? What are they doing here? W-What did I do?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

John got on his knees in front of Wade.
"Please. Please Wade d-don't hurt him!" John sobbed.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Mike looked down at John, more worried for him than himself. "J-John, are you okay? Whats happening?" Mike raised his foot, ready to kick any one he could reach if they tried to hurt him or John.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Wade looked disgusted, at the man in front of him. A devilish smirk worked its way onto his face.
"Fine I won't hurt him."
"Thank you! Thank you so much Wade!" John cried, beaming.
"You will."
"Wh-what?"
Wade took the pocket knife out of his pocket and handed it to John.
"You will."
"No!" John shook his head furiously. "No!"
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Mike saw the knife and suddenly he felt very afraid. "What are you guys talking about? Wade you had better not hurt him?" Mike snarled at the leader of Nexus.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"Oh I'm not going to... if he does what he's told. He's going to hurt you." Wade smirked.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Mike looked confused and then turned his gaze to John. "Do what?" Mike still didn't really get that he was going to be hurt, he just knew if Wade hurt John, Mike would make him pay. "What are you doing John?" Mike asked.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:45 pm

"Do it now John. Right now or you know what I'll do later."
A strangled sob escaped John's lips as he stood. He slid Mike's shirt off and snatched the knife he had dropped on the floor.
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Mike looked up at John with large, frightened, bright, blue eyes. "J-John, what are you doing?' Mike asked. "Y-You promised you wouldn't hurt me." Mike whimpered, staring at his lover.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 pm

John's heart ached, he couldn't do this.
"I love you I'm so sorry Mike. I don't want to do this." He shook his head and gently stuck the tip of the blade into the tan skin on Mike's abs.
"Now John, you know that's not what I told you to do. You need to do it much deeper. Like this."
Before John could stop him Wade took the knife and plunged it deep into Mike's flesh. John cringed, small scream escaping his lips. Wade let go while the blade was still inside of Mike.
"Now you finish."
John Cena
John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Mike threw his head back as the knife entered his body, a blood curling scream escaping his lips. Tears instantly fell from his eyes. "P-Please stop!" Mike sobbed, struggling against his binds. "J-John please."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next