Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

4 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain - Page 30 Empty Re: Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"Sorry about that..." He rubbed it gently.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain - Page 30 Empty Re: Wrapped In Rain, Surrounded By Pain

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Vash sighed softly at him, his small hand resting on top of Gabriel's. "You know if you get him back....your going to kill him one day and he wont be back Gabriel. I know he is annoying sometimes with how sweet he is but enjoy him while you can." He nodded.
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:11 pm

"Good point Vash..." He nodded.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 pm

"I know, im awesome like that. You just catch me in a bad way most times. You see, we all make up what Angel would be if he had been...if he was taken care of as a kid. He never was so he was shattered, there are over three hundred of us voices but only some are as strong to take over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Gabriel nodded.
"I feel bad for him... I'm sorry..."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:26 pm

"Yeah, me too but I admit, I fuck with him alot. Im nicer than Trever but still. Anyways we are all...you know. Im the protective side, the one who as you saw earlier can get into a fight and hold his own. Trever is the sadist, he is vengeful and very cruel. Nolee is the optimist, and Blake is the pessimist, Tamara is the peace maker and we all have colors. You havent met all of us and you might never will, the strong ones that take control all have assorted colors as you see. Im just letting you know because when you were hitting on him, Trever was the one putting him in the corner, Angel had no idea what was going on or why you were hitting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:29 pm

"Oh... shit.... I'm sory." He cursed himself.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Vash sighed softly.
"Wouldn't you think what he thought? Trever likes causing him pain. Trever had you hitting him and he played it on Angel not knowing why so he says its because your mad at him, you hate him now because he made you give up Kyndal and you were only keeping him because he was Cade's mother. Angel is so easy to manipulate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 pm

"Shit thats not it at all Vash... goddamnit." He sighed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Vash smiled and pecked his cheek.
"Well I know that, But I dont know how to talk to Angel so he CAN understand that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:43 pm

"You can't... talk to him or something? I dunno.."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 pm

"Normally I can but he is....I...He is like not responding, he is like in a corner of our mind and he refuses to come out. This time its him not wanting to leave his corner...not wanting to see you anymore, not wanting to be hit. He is tired....He doesnt want you to hate him. He is pathetic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Gabriel seemed just deflated. His ego, confidence, attitude was just gone. He seemed depressed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Angel was still not back after almost a whole month had gone by. It switched between the other voices, usually Vash,

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Gabriel hadn't cried but he missed Angel... a lott... he was getting used to the voices bu t they were nothing compared to his Angel.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Vash was irritated, he didnt know what to do about Angel....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Every day Gabriel checked to see if Angel was back but he enver was.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Now Vash, unlike Angel, hit back and did not follow rules. He was a masochist in his own right, unlike the sweet boy so nothing bothered him. He was now in the kitchen, trying to cook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:10 pm

GAbriel stood behind him, watching and making sure he didn't burn the house down.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Vash looked back at him.
"I bet you miss Angel dontcha, I bet your tired of me huh?" He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

"Just a bit." Gabrile nodded at him.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Vash licked his lips and went back to cooking.
"CADE! HUNGRY?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yeah Vash. A little bit." He nodded, pecking his cheek as he jogged into the room.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sun May 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Vash looked back at him.
It seemed neither of them missed Angel much...Just more reason for him to disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Cade was just being strong... refusing to cry... he was scared his father would hit him again. And Gabriel ws just being Gabriel.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next